No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep in mind this was just a proposal from Clay Jenkins. It in no way currently is actually being discussed by DPD.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      I wonder how Clay boy will feel when I am running at him with a knife. At least I don't have to worry about him shooting at me.
      All of the Democrat politicians in Dallas County carry a gun, they just don't want you to carry or own a gun.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          I wonder how Clay boy will feel when I am running at him with a knife. At least I don't have to worry about him shooting at me.
          Well if he does like he did when they planned a protest outside of his house he'll flee and call the sheriff's department to take care of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
            Well if he does like he did when they planned a protest outside of his house he'll flee and call the sheriff's department to take care of it.
            What I want to know about Mr. Jenkins and his guidelines and orders regarding the police and the coronavirus, etc.... Is who the fuck died and made him king? Seriously, this mother fucking assclown thinks he can decree law from his high horse. What is this country coming to? I'd love to have a conversation with this moron in person. Why do people keep voting for these morons?

Your job is to interpret and apply the law uniformly and without bias. Your job is to never decree anything. If you want to be king, GTFO.

The fact that the mayor, police chief and sheriff haven't told this moron to shut up and stop is incomprehensible. They are culpable in this idiocracy. When this stupid stuff gets innocent people killed, are they going to blame Trump more?

If I were the sheriff I would use ZERO resources to protect this offender of The Constitution. I would also not prosecute or investigate any crime that may happen to or upon him. These clowns need a strong dose of their own medicine. I would afford the same or similar courtesy to the mayors of Minneapolis, Seattle, etc.
            Last edited by AnthonyS; 06-19-2020, 03:08 PM. Reason: The Constitution

Comment

• Imagine all the people...
              Just kidding
              Imagine if all the people living in traditionally underserved communities were the only ones who got their police defunded.
              Last edited by Fastback; 06-19-2020, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Twitter SUCKs... I commented "Hood Rat Shit" on one of James Wood's tweets with a black guy threatening a white guy. I got an INSTANT 7 day ban. Instant, no one had time to complain. I guess they have James Wood's account set up to give out bans when people use certain phrases ...
                    Limiting speech, bastards

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                      Twitter SUCKs... I commented "Hood Rat Shit" on one of James Wood's tweets with a black guy threatening a white guy. I got an INSTANT 7 day ban. Instant, no one had time to complain. I guess they have James Wood's account set up to give out bans when people use certain phrases ...
                      Limiting speech, bastards
                      [ ] shocked
                      [x] not shocked
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                        I can take a knife to a gun fight and win?
                        Number 4 and 5 are going to lead to dead cops.

Which is what BLM wants...
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          What I want to know about Mr. Jenkins and his guidelines and orders regarding the police and the coronavirus, etc.... Is who the fuck died and made him king? Seriously, this mother fucking assclown thinks he can decree law from his high horse. What is this country coming to? I'd love to have a conversation with this moron in person. Why do people keep voting for these morons?

Your job is to interpret and apply the law uniformly and without bias. Your job is to never decree anything. If you want to be king, GTFO.

The fact that the mayor, police chief and sheriff haven't told this moron to shut up and stop is incomprehensible. They are culpable in this idiocracy. When this stupid stuff gets innocent people killed, are they going to blame Trump more?

If I were the sheriff I would use ZERO resources to protect this offender of The Constitution. I would also not prosecute or investigate any crime that may happen to or upon him. These clowns need a strong dose of their own medicine. I would afford the same or similar courtesy to the mayors of Minneapolis, Seattle, etc.
                          Pm Me if you want his cell and you could give him a call.

Comment

• Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                            Pm Me if you want his cell and you could give him a call.
                            OMG could someone that sounds like JW Price prank call him and have some fun. Jenkins is a cuck boy who needs his ass whooped

Comment

• https://facebook.com/events/s/americ...0096468/?ti=as

Comment

• On July 4th, Independence Day,a coalition of patriot groups and all who want to join are going to retake the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone for America. antifa members are illegally occupying public property and terrorizing small businesses in the neighborhood.

We will meet at centurylink field throughout the morning and then in the early afternoon march on the CHAZ.

You do not need a bike to join. Any and all patriots with all vehicles are coming to this event.

We are not coming to commit violence or break the law. Now that the city has authorized the placement of barricades in this autonomous zone, we will not try to remove them. Instead, we will establish a base of operations in CHAZ and permanently occupy the zone for American Patriots. We'll set up a patriot base camp and it will be staffed 24/7 by patriots both local and national.

Bring:

AMERICAN FLAGS

water bottles

graffiti remover

trash bags

patriot and maga gear

sand bags (for the base camp)

Comment

Working...
                                X