Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scientists create Zombie cells.

Fuuuuuuuuuck.....

The zombie apocalypse is coming soon! An American team of biology researchers has recently created “zombie” cells that can outperform … Continue reading "Scientists Create Zombie Cells, This Will End Poorly"
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

It's just a silica shell, man!

Comment

NO! Zombies!

Comment

Meh

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          It's just a silica shell, man!
          Is that what they said when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Hell Naw!

Comment

No not yet. I am not ready for them. I still need another year to prepare. Then they can release patient zero and let the fun begin.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
              Is that what they said when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Hell Naw!
              Eh...What?

Edit: Googled it, got it. (Should have known, darn it!)
              Last edited by CBX1000; 02-19-2013, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CBX1000 View Post
                Eh...What?
                No one tell him.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by CBX1000 View Post
                  Eh...What?

Comment

Obviously I'm missing something, but no one can throw a 5 iron into the woods with as much force as I can...

Comment

I must be the only person on the planet thinks all this zombie nonsense that has become popular in the last couple of years is retarded. I even watched the first 2 seasons of The Walking Dead, then couldn't pretend I was interested any more.

Comment

Originally posted by YOLO View Post
                        perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          I must be the only person on the planet thinks all this zombie nonsense that has become popular in the last couple of years is retarded. I even watched the first 2 seasons of The Walking Dead, then couldn't pretend I was interested any more.
                          You are.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            We grew up in the Cold War - had a threat of annihilation hanging over our heads ever since we were born. Sometimes when I remember just how scared we were of the USSR I wonder if I'm exaggerating. But then I see a "Fallout Shelter" sign on an old building and I remember the nightmares, sleepless nights and the ever present propaganda that the Soviets had a sub parked right in the Gulf of Mexico with a nuclear warhead with our coordiantes on it. It was terrifying, but it was just in the background - everyone knew, but nobody talked about it - just understood and put it in the back of your mind.

So now, when we see a generation that is manufacturing its own threat to be afraid of we just don't get it. There isn't a direct threat, but todays generation doesn't want to be left out and wants something to fear. Nazi's? Pssh, Done. Aliens from Mars? eh...whatever. Nuclear Obliteration? Meh, done. Dead rising from the grave and eating our brains? OOOOO....

Have fun with it kiddos. I wonder what the generation after you is going to want to fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                              Have fun with it kiddos. I wonder what the generation after you is going to want to fear.
                              Data Centers

Comment

Working...
                              X