Traveling in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling in Europe

Anyone been recently? What are some good destinations for a single guy traveling between countries? I'd like to hit England, Germany, and Italy for sure; I'd like to go to Sweden if it's realistic. How did you travel between? Rail pass? I've been kicking this idea around for the past few years and I decided I'm going to go through with it next summer. Just looking for any kind of advice.

Czech republic

Sent from my iPhone slayer.
    Slow moving projects
    1964 C10 350/700r4
    1992 LX 5.0

Comment

train

go to the place they filmed hostel

Comment

I'm from Sweden, let me know what you are interested in seeing over there and I can give you some input.

Comment

Be sure to check out the Cinque Terra when you're in Italy.

You can take a train from Rome, it is a really cool area.
          2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

I went to Amsterdam, Paris, Munich(oktoberfest), and Prague last fall. As for single guy try prague and or amsterdam, the women love american men and big club/party scenes and its alittle cheaper than most Euro destinations in prague. other than that i thought Prague was a dump. If you stay in a hostels (which I did) always join the pubcrawls that are hosted, you will meet plenty of people there. I took the rail the whole time on a europass.
            Amsterdam on the other hand was a blast. Coffee shops(i dont smoke but i did), anne franks house, The Heineken Experience were you tour the brewery and last but not least red light district is crazy fun.http://www.joinultimateparty.com/

ohh i traveled all by euro rail.

Comment

If you're legit about taking a vacation, and appreciating life...this is the site you need to go to.

"Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Greece is AWESOME in you're into history. A few years ago i spent a whole summer in the house where my grandfather was born in. We have a car to drive there so drove all around the country and saw all the ruins. Shit load of good food and hot women also.

Comment

just got back from Czech, Poland and Spain.... Spain was ok, i was expecting more, i guess i am spoiled from Colombian women...

Comment

Just did a cruise from Miami to Barcelona and then spent 5 days in Barcelona. I wish I had a month more. We could have jumped trains and toured Spain, France, Italy, etc.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

x2 on Pro88LX! I have only been to London, and most of my time was in the airport and I swear every other chick in there was a straight up 9!
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        x2 on Pro88LX! I have only been to London, and most of my time was in the airport and I swear every other chick in there was a straight up 9!
                        x3 on the above. The woman I have seen in major Euro cities are very hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                          Czech republic

Sent from my iPhone slayer.
                          Originally posted by RJDCobra View Post
                          I went to Amsterdam, Paris, Munich(oktoberfest), and Prague last fall. As for single guy try prague and or amsterdam, the women love american men and big club/party scenes and its alittle cheaper than most Euro destinations in prague. other than that i thought Prague was a dump. If you stay in a hostels (which I did) always join the pubcrawls that are hosted, you will meet plenty of people there. I took the rail the whole time on a europass.
                          Amsterdam on the other hand was a blast. Coffee shops(i dont smoke but i did), anne franks house, The Heineken Experience were you tour the brewery and last but not least red light district is crazy fun.http://www.joinultimateparty.com/

ohh i traveled all by euro rail.
                          Does the euro rail take you from country to country or just let you travel in a single country? I was looking at the unlimited travel pass for 15 days for ~$800 but the site is a little misleading on what that provides. I went to the Czech republic as a kid but don't really remember much about it. Didn't really think about going back. May have to consider that. The hostels from what I've heard are only $30 a night or so. If that's the case, I'm sure that's what I'll do. I'd really like to narrow it down to 2-3 countries so I can make the most out of 15 days on the ground. Biggest factors are night life and history as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by CBX1000 View Post
                            I'm from Sweden, let me know what you are interested in seeing over there and I can give you some input.
                            I hate to be narrow minded, but my biggest draw to Sweden would be my love for stereotypical Swedish women. I'm not sure what else there would be for me there. If there's any "must see's" please let me know.

Comment

Next time you're in Amsterdam, ask one of the whores (working girls) for a

"twee uur gebogen worst mond job"
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X