Where to go for dyno?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to go for dyno?

I don't need a tune, just want to know what it is putting out.

'90 Vert
    Recent rebuild on stock 302 with gt40 heads, explorere intake, and e-cam plus alll smog crap is gone, bigger tb and maf, 24lb injectors, 255 lph fuel pump, plus whatever I'm forgetting. At the track it ran 13.8 at 103 on crappy Chinese street tires.
    Last edited by '90Vert; 08-30-2011, 08:25 PM.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the the pursuit of happiness......, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
    I'm posting from my phone, probably while driving. Expect typoes.......

True Steet Performance in Mckenny is a nice shop.
    Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
    90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
      what tha fuck are you talking about.
      to the newb,
      sorry he MEANT to say post tits of gtfo

Comment

[QUOTE=TEAMJACOB;383345]what tha fuck are you talking about.
        to the newb,
        sorry he MEANT to say post tits of gtfo[/QUOT

Ah hell, I am on pain meds, I did not notice his statis.
        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
            Thanks for the recomendation.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the the pursuit of happiness......, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
              what tha fuck are you talking about.
              to the newb,
              sorry he MEANT to say post tits of gtfo

Shit, life must really suck when the only action you get is other people gf pics!

Comment

I wouldn't know anything about that but I bet it doesn't suck as bad as having a clapped out piece of shit running 103 in the 1/4. Stfu newb

Comment

If True Street is too far north, Gearheads in Arlington will work.

Don't be too unhappy if you're less than 240-ish at the wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                    I wouldn't know anything about that but I bet it doesn't suck as bad as having a clapped out piece of shit running 103 in the 1/4. Stfu newb
                    I love how newbs telling newbs to stfu.
                    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

PM sent. Come see us!

Comment

Simple Quick Racing in Fort Worth if you're in this area.

Comment

True Street Motorsports. Even if it's far, it's worth the long drive for great service.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            True Street Motorsports. Even if it's far, it's worth the long drive for great service.
                            60 miles one way for me. Sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              60 miles one way for me. Sorry...
                              Small price to pay in what you get in return. Great service and a shop that actually does what it says it will do. It's best to go to know someone you can trust with something expensive like the life of your motor rather than not wanting to drive very far for so-so service and a questionable tune.

Comment

Working...
                              X