Oil Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
    I think they are on the brink of collapse I read. Not saying they can't get out but even if they do survive this short term drop I don't know that they can hang around long.

They are currently restructuring, but I imagine they will be bought soon. They own a lot of assets...and a lot of debt. But hey, at .16/share not much investment.

Comment

I bought OXY after Carl Icahn bought a 10% stake at a much higher price. I figure he isn’t going to let his money evaporate.

Comment

Royal Dutch Shell, Total, Devon, COG, PAA are all in my portfolio

Comment

Everyone thinks they're a Warren Buffet after a crash until they have to answer for the long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            Everyone thinks they're a Warren Buffet after a crash until they have to answer for the long term.
            No one thinks they're Warren Buffet (I hope). People with a few extra bucks are trying to buy while the market is down.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              No one thinks they're Warren Buffet (I hope). People with a few extra bucks are trying to buy while the market is down.
              This

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                I wouldn’t worry about him, the self proclaimed smartest guy in the room.

Comment

Nobody can be a WB....because nobody can afford his portfolio! I am only interested in buying as much as I can justify when the market is down. I won’t pick the bottom but I will be buying every month.

Comment

Originally posted by garycrist View Post
                    We now are back to par
                    there is no par

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    buy when there's blood in the streets, even if that blood is your own. tesla, amazon, apple aren't going anywhere, and their price falling is obviously not their fault. pretty easy decision
                    WH

Comment

Working...
                    X