Vasectomy doc recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The worst part of mine was the Dr's cold hands.
      Originally posted by Nash B.
      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
        The worst part of mine was the Dr's cold hands.
        Mine kept coughing on my balls. So weird.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Mine kept coughing on my balls. So weird.
          Ha!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Let me tell you what. That was one of the top ten worst experiences of my life!
            First off the damn valium or what ever didn’t do much I was still nervous as hell. Then he shoots me up with lidocaine witch in and of it self hurts worse than a hornit sting. But the to top it all off I tell the doc that I don’t think it’s working. He asks “do you feel pressure or a sharp pain?” To witch I respond “I feel you cutting!” So two more injections and he goes back to work. I could still kind of feel it, nut figured I’d grunt through it. Finally I figure he’s done, and then he says “okay now for the other side”, then goes for the needle again!
            I could best describe the feeling as a slow long kick in the nuts with cutting tugging and pinching involved for good measure.
            But hay at least it’s over. Lol
            If I had it to do over I’d want more than a chill out pill and some shots. I’d want to be knocked clean out.

Comment

Your Dr sucked. I had bladeless/needless done 8 or so yrs ago and only felt minor tuggs and didn't take more than 10mins total.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                First off the damn valium or what ever didn’t do much I was still nervous as hell. Then he shoots me up with lidocaine witch in and of it self hurts worse than a hornit sting. But the to top it all off I tell the doc that I don’t think it’s working. He asks “do you feel pressure or a sharp pain?” To witch I respond “I feel you cutting!” So two more injections and he goes back to work. I could still kind of feel it, nut figured I’d grunt through it. Finally I figure he’s done, and then he says “okay now for the other side”, then goes for the needle again!
                I could best describe the feeling as a slow long kick in the nuts with cutting tugging and pinching involved for good measure.
                If I had it to do over I’d want more than a chill out pill and some shots. I’d want to be knocked clean out.
                This sounds a lot like you started a thread looking for recommendations, then didn’t actually listen to any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  This sounds a lot like you started a thread looking for recommendations, then didn’t actually listen to any of them.
                  HAHA, ya sounds like it. The Doc I went to was highly recommended and is one of and if not the best in town. I just apparently have a strong tolerance to lidocaine. Something I'll be sure to tell the next doctor or dentist that has to work on me. The rest of the weekend went okay, I've not had a lot of swelling and only moderate discomfort. I did spend to much time on my feet Sunday morning and paid with a painful couple of hours but after that it's been not so bad.
                  I'm back at work today.

Comment

HAHA, ya sounds like it. The Doc I went to was highly recommended and is one of and if not the best in town. I just apparently have a strong tolerance to lidocaine. Something I'll be sure to tell the next doctor or dentist that has to work on me. The rest of the weekend went okay, I've not had a lot of swelling and only moderate discomfort. I did spend to much time on my feet Sunday morning and paid with a painful couple of hours but after that it's been not so bad.
                    I'm back at work today.
                    Next time you get one I recommend Gentle Procedures in Plano.

Comment

LOL, ill keep that in mind.

Comment

lmfao!

Comment

shit...I told the wife there won't be a next time. If that procedure didn't work then we'd just have to use condoms for ever. And not because it hurt or anything like that. Primarily because there was a fairly good looking female nurse and little man wasn't happy. Thankfully though my experience wasn't anything like yours. Just a shot in each nut, which didn't feel too good but wasn't too bad either, and then just some tugging and pulling and burning of the flesh.

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          Your Dr sucked. I had bladeless/needless done 8 or so yrs ago and only felt minor tuggs and didn't take more than 10mins total.
                          Dang, how do they get in there? Mine was approximately 13 years ago but thankfully the process was advanced enough where only 2 little bitty incisions were made.

Comment

This. There are too many no-needle, no-scalpel docs in town to even consider going any other route.

Anxiety was the worst part of my procedure. The procedure wasn't 100% painless but it wasn't too bad, the real discomfort was after the fact when my nuts swelled to epic proportions. I felt like SVO for a few days there.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                              Dang, how do they get in there? Mine was approximately 13 years ago but thankfully the process was advanced enough where only 2 little bitty incisions were made.
                              Picture an ice pick poked into your sack. Tiny hole and they pull the vas out with a tiny hook, do their thing and put it back in.

I probably shouldn't have watched but I couldn't help myself. I also watched every second of my first wife's C-section. Crazy shit there.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                                This. There are too many no-needle, no-scalpel docs in town to even consider going any other route.

Anxiety was the worst part of my procedure. The procedure wasn't 100% painless but it wasn't too bad, the real discomfort was after the fact when my nuts swelled to epic proportions. I felt like SVO for a few days there.
                                I only had the one incision, and one stich. It wouldn't have been bad except for the valium and lidocaine not doing their job. I was stressed as hell and it complicated everything.
                                It's a little over a week now, and I'm 90% better.

Comment

Working...
                                X