92 f350 front axle assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92 f350 front axle assembly

Need the front axle assembly for 92 Ford F350. Father inlaw's ranch truck broke and I'm trying to help him find a new one. Said he's been looking around but they've been around $600 already pulled. So i figured I'd ask here in case someone just happened to have a good one laying around. Or if you know where they got one for a more reasonable price.
    WH

Few more details

Its not the "super duty" it's just the regular. Also its a 4x4. And they were the same from 89 to 98.
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Few more details

Its not the "super duty" it's just the regular. Also its a 4x4. And they were the same from 89 to 98.
      Wow, I dont mean to shit on you, but you post 3 things, and all are about bullshit statements.

1) they didnt make a super duty till 99, so, DUH.
      2) it kinda has to be a 4x4 to have a front axle.
      3) the interchange is 92-94.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'd start at http://www.car-part.com

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Wow, I dont mean to shit on you, but you post 3 things, and all are about bullshit statements.
          sorry bruh im doing this after 31 hours with no sleep and I don't give 2 shits about the problem. Just don't want to have to go to pick and pull tomorrow and pull one of these things in the heat. tired going to sleep now
          WH

Comment

Good luck, when I was looking for a Ford Dana 60 the cheapest I could find was $800. Most were about $1000.

Comment

Working...
            X