• Comment

• Sweet merciful Yeezy.

Comment

• Last name checks out.

Comment

• We Wuz DickTatas n Shieet!!

Comment

• Welcome to San Francisco!!

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Man I hate to say it, but the only chance for those poor fucked up people to make it is by being stranded somewhere that they had zero ability to get any of that nasty shit. It would have to be that way for the rest of their days too.
                I have seen a lot of people over the years go down that road, I only know one that survived and he struggles every damned day. Sad shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                  Man I hate to say it, but the only chance for those poor fucked up people to make it is by being stranded somewhere that they had zero ability to get any of that nasty shit. It would have to be that way for the rest of their days too.
                  I have seen a lot of people over the years go down that road, I only know one that survived and he struggles every damned day. Sad shit.
                  I feel bad for the wasted positive opportunities and a happy life in general, but I don't feel bad for them personally. They knew the risks of drugs before they got caught up in it and yet they chose to do it anyway. Natural selection.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                      Man I hate to say it, but the only chance for those poor fucked up people to make it is by being stranded somewhere that they had zero ability to get any of that nasty shit. It would have to be that way for the rest of their days too.
                      It's not a guaranteed death sentence, but yeah, sober addicts have to fight the urge day in and day out for the rest of their lives. Plenty do pull out of that dark abyss, though many more chase that dragon's tail with their last breath.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Im not a particularly big fan of trump, but it's hard to ignore this stuff, and his roll in it.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Homeless Dude's got a point. LET HIM IN!

A homeless man who was arrested last month after breaking into California Gov. Jerry Brown's home in Sacramento reportedly said he only tried entering the mansion because he figured the sanctuary state politician was "an open-door policy kind of guy."

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              What about our ship? Give us our got-dam boat back!
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X