health insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• health insurance

How much do yall pay for health insurance? Thinking of throwing my resume out there but I don't know how much to ask for to make up for it

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Current company I'm around 300 or 400 a month for family. However, the typical job seems to be 800-1200 a month for family...etc.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

My last 3 jobs, coverage for me and the wife. Per month charge.

3. $180
      2. $490
      1. $84

The current job pays almost all the costs, it is fucking awesome! And it has a $250 deductible.

Comment

I pay $720 a month for my wife and I and now the baby... My company doesn't have health insurance.

Comment

Me, my wife and son - $450 a month.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

No wife on plan, no kids = $0 . Employer paid 100%. Dental and vision are extra. They offer flex spending accounts as well. I like that. I have a surgery this year, so I sock the money in to cover the out of pocket on that.

Comment

I'm paying a little under $600 a month but $150 of that goes into my HSA. So really about $450 a month for health and dental for me, the wife, and our son.

It's slightly more than what HP was charging me but the coverage is MUCH better and they gave me $1000 to start off my HSA. Also they will cover my son's Autism therapy next year.

BTW, when I was looking for work, I almost took a job as a System Architect at Ericsson. Their healthcare plan is 100% FREE!! They charge no premiums at all. This includes ALL FAMILY MEMBERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                I'm paying a little under $600 a month but $150 of that goes into my HSA. So really about $450 a month for health and dental for me, the wife, and our son.

It's slightly more than what HP was charging me but the coverage is MUCH better and they gave me $1000 to start off my HSA. Also they will cover my son's Autism therapy next year.

BTW, when I was looking for work, I almost took a job as a System Architect at Ericsson. Their healthcare plan is 100% FREE!! They charge no premiums at all. This includes ALL FAMILY MEMBERS.
                Thats who im with now, it was all free so i dont know how much it costs, wanna make sure i ask for enough to cover the offset of the insurance

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I pay 0 for myself and about 100 a month for my "domestic partner" through my current co. They have pretty good health care
                  1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

I'm paying $405/mth plus contributing $100/mth to HSA for a 90% coverage after a $3200 deductible for the year policy.

Every bill is a "discounted" price: usually $100+ dollars for general visit/kid is not feeling well, until the deductible is met.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I full pay $719.23 for 2 adults and a baby, this does not include dental.

Comment

$60 just for me

Comment

I pay zero. I rarely get sick or go to the doctor and if I do I just pay for it. Screw the fine. It's still cheaper than paying for something I don't use
                          Originally posted by soap
                          i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

$300 for the family, including dental. Free vision.

Comment

$0 Medical, dental, vision etc. PT @ UPS.

Comment

Working...
                              X