No announcement yet.

Calming the mind before an interview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im just happy to hear you lost your virginity to a girl.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Congrats, Aaron!
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        There are a lot of instances where that wont calm the mind...especially for a married man.
        You don't keep a side chick for when your wife is ragging/raging?

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        ...with a pregnant wife who won't come anywhere near me right now,
        Pregnant wife + not known by wife side chick = man who doesn't want a divorce.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Congrats on the baby, dude!

Comment

• I feel stupid, I quoted you, and didn't even say Congrat's on the coming baby!

Congrat's!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Oh shit congrats about the baby! Thatll be a fun change...maybe its a good excuse for another new car?

And man everytime ive stepped into a new role that i knew was much more than i previously did it only forced me to get better. Its never made me unhappy.
              A new second car has been on the horizon for a while now, Tanya's 2008 Fusion makes for a reliable 2nd ride, but not much fun to drive. We'll fight over who gets the X4 less once I have a GT350 or blown GT in the garage.

I know you're right, the role I have now was a HUGE step outside my comfort zone, so much so that I thought I'd be outta here in a year. That has most definitely changed in the last 6 years, and now I am at the top of the field. Just a little fear of the unknown I suppose.

Thanks for all the well-wishes gents, life's definitely evolving for us, in a good way.

Comment

• As Garth says, thank God for unanswered prayers. Fast forward 3 years and we're back home in Texas, the baby is 2 and a half, there's a blown GT in the garage, and I just accepted a position that's a perfect fit for my skills and expertise. Incidentally I was cool as a cucumber during the interviews this time around.

I do still have to pass the background check, let's pray there's no "Stormy" past that pops up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  As Garth says, thank God for unanswered prayers. Fast forward 3 years and we're back home in Texas, the baby is 2 and a half, there's a blown GT in the garage, and I just accepted a position that's a perfect fit for my skills and expertise. Incidentally I was cool as a cucumber during the interviews this time around.

I do still have to pass the background check, let's pray there's no "Stormy" past that pops up.
                  That's great, don't use me as a reference, I've seen to much shit on this websites parties and gtg's, I could slip and tell...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    That's great, don't use me as a reference, I've seen to much shit on this websites parties and gtg's, I could slip and tell...
                    You could slip and fall and break a hip old man!
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      Arrive 30 minutes early and jerk off in the lobby bathroom. Don't wash your hands.
                      What a power move!!
                      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• There's no mystery here, just get a blow job before you go.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          You could slip and fall and break a hip old man!
                          ahahahahaha!

I was thinking about that when I tried to get my old ass out of my lowered 5.0 the other day...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

and I've probably got the pictures in my "Old PC" folder!

Comment

ahahahahaha!

I was thinking about that when I tried to get my old ass out of my lowered 5.0 the other day...
                              I cant imagine what it's like at your age, I hit 35 and started falling apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                I cant imagine what it's like at your age, I hit 35 and started falling apart.
                                Age has really started catching up to me now, at 43 (was 29 when I first joined).. The last couple of years really. Started having a bunch of joint issues over the summer and have since been diagnosed with Arthritis and pretty much have constant pain in my hands and frequent pain in other joints (wrists, elbows, shoulders and knees).

I definitely prefer climbing into the Jeep than climbing out of a lowered Mustang, or any low / lowered car, really. Hell, sometimes have trouble getting out of Lea's Acura.

Good times..

Comment

Working...
                                X