No announcement yet.

The next group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in for upper reciever parts, kits and BCGs. I'd also be in for a 300 fireball / whisper barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by 94StangFiveO View Post
      So has a final decision been made?
      ^this
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Guys if you haven't figured it out by the good work he's done previously, I'm sure CJ will post up in this thread or in a new thread when the decision has been made and what the group buy will include.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
          ^this
          I'm still working with the vendor.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I will most likely go in for every one of those parts needed to build me an upper.

Comment

Is any of this CA compliant?

I wanna build an AR bad, but the laws out here make it impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post

I think you can get a CA compliant AR kit. Y'all's magazine laws are confusing as hell, though.

EDIT: I just looked it up, and you can have whatever evil features you want, as long as you have a BulletButton or a Prince50. They make your high-cap mags not removable without hand tools.
                Last edited by YALE; 04-28-2011, 05:47 AM.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  Guys if you haven't figured it out by the good work he's done previously, I'm sure CJ will post up in this thread or in a new thread when the decision has been made and what the group buy will include.
                  Well I'd like to not miss out this time around. I missed out on the lowers.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                      Lol
                      Just let him go. He wants to believe that it's completely impossible to own or buy anything in CA. You won't be able to dissuade him. It's easier for him to stand on the state line and kick dirt than it is for him to buy what he wants.

Comment

Working...
                      X