Thinking of getting a Saiga 12....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of getting a Saiga 12....

Any input would be appreciated. I like it because of the option for the 20 round drum. Would do a pistol grip, prob no red dot. More of a sleek look for my preference.

Who owns one, what do you think of it, how bad is cleaning?

I don't own one, but have considered it. It runs the same action as an AK, so as long as you're somewhat familiar with that, cleaning/maintenance shouldn't be a big deal. If third-world goat herders can figure it out, I've got faith in ya.

On a related note, I've heard of a 12 gauge in the works that's based on the AR action, from Crusader Weaponry. If it ever gets released, I'll probably end up picking one of those up.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

well it is my birthday coming up and my wife said she will only buy me have 1 thing! either getting this or the ar.drone, i have just had an itching to get this gun lately...

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
        On a related note, I've heard of a 12 gauge in the works that's based on the AR action, from Crusader Weaponry. If it ever gets released, I'll probably end up picking one of those up.

Are they out of Utah? Looks like a bunch of super high priced AR's and a crappy website. If a different company, please post link.

Comment

Originally posted by jwalk View Post
          Are they out of Utah? Looks like a bunch of super high priced AR's and a crappy website. If a different company, please post link.
          No, that's them. I'm only interested in their AR 12 guage, if it ever hits the market. I have local sources for AR's, no need to outsource.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

cool, id be interested in an ar style shotgun too. scared of what the prices might be

Comment

499 @ classicarms for a saiga 12.

Comment

Saiga 12s are weird. You cant hunt or skeet shoot with them (without looking like a retard) and I feel that there are better home defense auto loaders.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                  No, that's them. I'm only interested in their AR 12 guage, if it ever hits the market. I have local sources for AR's, no need to outsource.
                  They're pretty proud of those AR's.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                  X