Anyone here familiar with .308 AK's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I really dislike bullpups as a whole. The only one I would ever own is a Aug.
    No RFB?

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
      No RFB?
      Here we go!
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        Here we go!
        Did I miss something? Some deep hatred for the RFB around here? I'd search for it but the search function isn't exactly 3 character friendly

Comment

Did I miss something? Some deep hatred for the RFB around here? I'd search for it but the search function isn't exactly 3 character friendly
          They make you deaf with a can on them.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They make you deaf with a can on them.
            Oh makes sense, that whole vent-to-the-air gas bypass stuff. Damn shame, I really like the ambi concept of those

Comment

Oh makes sense, that whole vent-to-the-air gas bypass stuff. Damn shame, I really like the ambi concept of those
              I've spent the last few months researching battle rifles. There's about 13 major ones, and I figured I'd just take my pick and buy a host. Well, all of them suck for suppressors. The only one that really *works* is an AR-10. The SCAR 17 is great, but I've read they don't work as well as an AR-10. Which is a disappointment. All the time and still no one figured it out. The truth is people don't really use .308 battle rifles for covert work.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Maybe just get a bolt gun? The Ruger Gunsite Scout is a neat little blaster.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Maybe just get a bolt gun? The Ruger Gunsite Scout is a neat little blaster.
                  That would be admitting defeat. I want a short, inexpensive, portable suppressed semi-auto .308 rifle for pigs. I guess I'm going to have to build an AR-10. Damnit.

Comment

That would be admitting defeat. I want a short, inexpensive, portable suppressed semi-auto .308 rifle for pigs. I guess I'm going to have to build an AR-10. Damnit.
                    I just find it hard to believe that you cant suppress a 308 AK. The Krebs guns have what seems to be good threading-

Hell, TPM in carrollton can setup any g3 variant to run with a can. I would love to see you running a PTR pdw SBRed with your arbiter-

And they can be had for about 1k-

And parts are cheap as fuck, as you know.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                    X