Old School Gamers- Picked this up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    Let me hold one of the pinball machines?

Man, it's just a volume knob..
    I got one PM before I posted that, I will put you next on the list. Next time I am over there, I will get more details. Again, I may not be able to get a hold of the pinball machines, they may still be tied up in the contract.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post
      Went to Bonham with my fiance for Christmas dinner at a family members house. His garage and upstairs loft was full of pristine old arcade games. Asteroids, Ms. Pacman, Centipede, Galaga, Pole Position, Donkey Kong, Frogger, and several pinball machines. I spent most of my time in front of those machines and very little with the family. It was the perfect setup.
      I need this family member's address. My in-laws live in Bonham and I'd like someplace to escape to when we go visit for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Such a beating.

Comment

I'm coming by next time I go through Waco to play this and drop off the snap-on box.

Must get beer too.
        Ded

Comment

Me?
          You, ya jerk off pendejo...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
            I'm coming by next time I go through Waco to play this and drop off the snap-on box.

Must get beer too.
            Bro the fridge is full of beer. The exit ramp dumps you off about 30' from the entrance to my place. Easy off easy on.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Nice, I'll let you know!
              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                I have one of those in my sunroom. Good choice.
                Do you leave yours on? I'm pretty afraid of burning the screen so I turn mine off all the time, which erases the score. I just got in a "high score save kit" to remember the scores when the game is off. It also raises the max score from 99,990 to 999,990. My highest is about 56k but my dad used to roll the score back 0. He should be excited.

Really simple plug-and-play

You can see it installed in the bottom left of the board. You can also see all the new capacitors I installed on the smaller upper board. All the bright blue ones.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I should have more info on the pinball machines tonight for those interrested

Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

That's awesome. I've been thinking about getting something like that for the basement, but the wife wants to turn it into another bedroom, something about resell value or some shit.
                    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Yes, I'm interested in the Pinball Machines, if the others back out. I have a few arcade and pinball machines. The Ms. Pac is original (with a speed up chip). The Pac Man has a 60 in 1 board. The Drop a Card was purchased from a member in really bad shape. I completely stripped it, repainted and repaired everything on it. And I'm in the process of restoring the F-14 (I worked on them when I was in the Navy). The Air Hockey is my wife's.

Last edited by Mark04; 02-23-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                        I should have more info on the pinball machines tonight for those interrested

Sweet, post up the names, and PM the prices if you'd like. I don't have much in the budget for one though
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Do you leave yours on? I'm pretty afraid of burning the screen so I turn mine off all the time, which erases the score. I just got in a "high score save kit" to remember the scores when the game is off. It also raises the max score from 99,990 to 999,990. My highest is about 56k but my dad used to roll the score back 0. He should be excited.
                          Don't leave them on. The screen burn (especially on a vector game) is a real problem. You cant find any new CRT's anymore and the LCD replacements look like crap. The resolution is too high and the pixels turn on and off so much faster than the old CRT's that the display blinks rapidly. Not at all like the smoothness of the CRTs.

Comment

Working...
                          X