Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a login to silencer research?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a login to silencer research?

Anyone?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

pm sent
    first class white trash

Comment

CJ is your .300 blackout, the same as a .300 whisper? Are you planning on making a gun with a can to make it as a hog killer?
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        CJ is your .300 blackout, the same as a .300 whisper? Are you planning on making a gun with a can to make it as a hog killer?
        Yes, it's the same cartridge essentially. I just had Jeff place an order for a supressed armament systems Arbiter .300 win mag titanium suppressor.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          Yes, it's the same cartridge essentially. I just had Jeff place an order for a supressed armament systems Arbiter .300 win mag titanium suppressor.
          Baller I bet that is some coin

Did you get a barrel yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Baller I bet that is some coin

Did you get a barrel yet?

Nah, not bad at all. No, I decided to buy the suppressor first. Delta has some new distributor doing their barrels, he's kind of a douchebag from my experience with him. Told me 26 weeks wait time. Delta's website says they expect to get the waiting list caught up in February. And the price is now $199, not $169. He told me to e-mail him a request to order (he wouldn't take my order over the phone) and I e-mailed him twice in a week and he hasn't responded to anything. So I figured I'd rather file a Form4 and wait on the can, then wait 6 months for a barrel I can buy at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              Nah, not bad at all. No, I decided to buy the suppressor first. Delta has some new distributor doing their barrels, he's kind of a douchebag from my experience with him. Told me 26 weeks wait time. Delta's website says they expect to get the waiting list caught up in February. And the price is now $199, not $169. He told me to e-mail him a request to order (he wouldn't take my order over the phone) and I e-mailed him twice in a week and he hasn't responded to anything. So I figured I'd rather file a Form4 and wait on the can, then wait 6 months for a barrel I can buy at any time.
              Understandable

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
              X