Primary Arms Microdot MD-07 back in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primary Arms Microdot MD-07 back in stock

AR 15 Parts and Accessories for sale at Primary Arms. Your one stop shop for all your firearms needs with the best customer service in the industry.

In my opinion these are by far the best red dot for the money currently on the Market. They're finally back in stock after being out most of 2012. Get them while you can!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I can also vouch for the above. I've beat the living dog shit out of mine and it still keeps running.
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

It's about damn time. Which mount do you guys have, medium or tall?
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Which ever one offers the absolute co-witness with irons.
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
          Which ever one offers the absolute co-witness with irons.
          Ha I figured as much. Last time I checked (been a while) they had two mounts. Think one offered an absolute co-witness and another one did 1/3 above.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            It's about damn time. Which mount do you guys have, medium or tall?
            Those are the integral mount red dots, that's all that are in stock right now. But, they sell a UTG riser that cowitnesses bottom 1/3rd. If you want the one that has the removable base where you can install the primary arms riser, you'll have to wait a few months until those come back in stock.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Have one on my 10/22 and love it! The AR is getting one next

Comment

shit i was in the market for one just recently , already purchased now
                bullshit they're always out

Comment

Back in stock

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_...se_p/md-07.htm

In my opinion these are by far the best red dot for the money currently on the Market. They're finally back in stock after being out most of 2012. Get them while you can!
                    Is this the same on the 300blk I shot?
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      That's what he had on it the last time I saw it, my guess would be yes. Either way, it's a badass little red dot for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        yes

Comment

CJ, will this bolt right on to a Ruger one piece Weaver style rail on Ruger MKIII?

Looks like I may go with this or the Bushnell TRS-25 ($81 at Amazon).

Marcus
                          '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Originally posted by 2cammer97 View Post
                            CJ, will this bolt right on to a Ruger one piece Weaver style rail on Ruger MKIII?

Looks like I may go with this or the Bushnell TRS-25 ($81 at Amazon).

Marcus
                            yes, it's the same style as the 10/22 uses, it will fit that. The primary arms is going to have a smaller more accurate dot than that bushnell.

Comment

Thanks CJ.

Marcus
                              '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Working...
                              X