Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamo, can't blame you one bit.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

What if it was you had to make out with her...

Or go to red jacket and spend some dough?

Comment

Forget tentacle lips, I'm off to red jacket.

Comment

I hear they have some game changers.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            I hear they have some game changers.
            And they open up a whole new market every week...
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

looking to trade, what do ya got? looking for some back up sights....

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                If 50 can cans were afforable I'd build one and shoot 1,000gr subsonic .500 bullets. 2,600ft/lbs of energy...subsonic . You hear a click and a bullet the size of an AA battery rips through you. Its a bad day. That's more energy delivery than a full power .308 round.
                have you heard of 'Bowers Group Vers 50'?

The Vers 50 is designed for use with
                calibers .510 and smaller up to 2200 fps velocity. It is also suitable for any other slower rounds that will
                fit through the bore. (full Power .50 Beowulf, .50 Alaskan, .450 Bushmaster, .458 Socom, .50 AE, 45/70
                and .510 Beowulf)

msrp $725

Comment

Working...
                X