• Free Ford Driver Training event for teenagers

This weekend at Fair Park

For anyone that has young drivers

THIS weekend Apr. 6-7
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

lolz. im running a 5k in the morning at fair park. i'll prolly get runover! been nice knowing like 1 or 2 of you!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

They make them sign a release, so Ford won't be liable.........Sorry no new 5.0 for you
      sigpic
      "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
      through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
      We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
      my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

I'll be there teaching these litte heathens what happens when you don't power out of it!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Good they need it. Every morning I have to watch out for the idiots going to school! We need a system like they have for the autobahn, they don't screw around

Comment

Originally posted by Jmd View Post
            Good they need it. Every morning I have to watch out for the idiots going to school! We need a system like they have for the autobahn, they don't screw around
            Looking back on all the dumb shit I did, I agree. I remember getting a speeding ticket, then another not too long after and my Dad stood up for me to my mom by saying, "look, at his age the only two things a boy are concerned with are going fast and pussy, so ease up a bit". She wasn't happy that he said that, but she got it.

This goes for all board members. When you were young and you had a car, you drove it like an asshole. The German licensing system is no joke, and I think it would be awesome to introduce here. Of course we would just have more people driving without a DL.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              lolz. im running a 5k in the morning at fair park. i'll prolly get runover! been nice knowing like 1 or 2 of you!

god bless.
              Is that you in the blue/yellow shorty shorts?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                Is that you in the blue/yellow shorty shorts?
                Sorry dude. I only like black WOMEN.

God bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Boosh!
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Ugggg, I hate free shit!

7:30am is coming quick today...
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thank you, I took my son this afternoon and he had a blast!

Comment

Yup, we were in the morning group. It was a hell of a time. It was free but I would have paid for this event.

Comment

Working...
                        X