THE TERRORISTS HAVE WON!! Sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE TERRORISTS HAVE WON!! Sad day

My wife found out today that she can't get care packages from Japan. US Customs isn't allowing non commercial shipments from Japan that weigh more than 16 ounces. All because of that toner cart that came over from Yemen.

This is what a pussified country gets..

If the terrorists haven't already won, they are on the verge of doing so..

Comment

doesnt get any sadder than that picture. exactly what they wanted

Comment

I'm pretty young and I've been talking about the pussification of America for a while now. I'm not saying go start wars or be racist. I'm saying just don't put up with peoples shit. The bullshit lawsuits we see everyday, kids not being able to play tag, etc. I could beat the shit out of a kid at school, apologize in the principals office, then beat the shit out of him again after school for telling on me. When did this shit change?
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Unfortunately we cant do shit about it.... short of flying private.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            That's the wrong attitude to take. I don't know the solution, but throwing our hands in the air isn't right.
            كافر

Originally posted by sc281
            Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
            Originally posted by Trick Pony
            ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
              I'm pretty young and I've been talking about the pussification of America for a while now. I'm not saying go start wars or be racist. I'm saying just don't put up with peoples shit. The bullshit lawsuits we see everyday, kids not being able to play tag, etc. I could beat the shit out of a kid at school, apologize in the principals office, then beat the shit out of him again after school for telling on me. When did this shit change?
              Your generation (college-age folks) had a huge hand in putting Barry in charge, just like my generation made Carter "czar" of this place a few decades ago. As you get older and have a family, use the 2008 election (and these years that follow) as an example of what NOT to do.

Comment

If only making a new country were as easy as making a new forum.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  Your generation (college-age folks) had a huge hand in putting Barry in charge, just like my generation made Carter "czar" of this place a few decades ago. As you get older and have a family, use the 2008 election (and these years that follow) as an example of what NOT to do.
                  People were turning into pussies way before Obama came into play but I see what you mean. It's those emotional disturbances you experience as a kid like losing in tag or a baseball game that help you deal with the shit that actually matters when you're older.

I actually just had a pretty lengthy argument with a girl I know in Austin who says we should cut the military budget and doesn't think it's fair that military personel get to retire after 20 years of service when other people in the country can't do the same. My argument was they deserve it because they spent 20 years protecting your ungrateful ass so you can spend the taxpayers money being a "professional student." Maybe it's their reward for willingly risking their lives for the rights of people who don't appreciate them.
                  Last edited by jdgregory84; 11-16-2010, 08:15 PM.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Wow.

I bet the screener feels like a real asshole too. Damn lady, go through the full body machine already

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                      People were turning into pussies way before Obama came into play but I see what you mean. It's those emotional disturbances you experience as a kid like losing in tag or a baseball game that help you deal with the shit that actually matters when you're older.

I actually just had a pretty lengthy argument with a girl I know in Austin who says we should cut the military budget and doesn't think it's fair that military personel get to retire after 20 years of service when other people in the country can't do the same. My argument was they deserve it because they spent 20 years protecting your ungrateful ass so you can spend the taxpayers money being a "professional student." Maybe it's their reward for willingly risking their lives for the rights of people who don't appreciate them.
                      Well put sir well put
                      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

I just heard on the news, people are now calling these TSA pat downs "Gate Rape" LOL

Comment

IMO, what the TSA is doing violates the 4th amendment.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
                          Scanners process is a joke anyway. I was at O'hare last week and waiting in line to be scanned. There's sign there saying you have the right to decline being scanned and will get a thorough pat down. My coworker was ahead of me, and he went into the scanner. I was then told by a TSA agent to go through the metal detector off to the side. The lines were getting long because the scan process takes too long. So I walked through the metal detector without and issue, grab my stuff off the x-ray luggage conveyor and STILL waiting for my coworker to finish with his scan. He then was "pinged" and got the thorough pat down anyway.
                          Last edited by GhostTX; 11-17-2010, 11:20 PM.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

I bet if you were to board a plane with her .. you wouldn't say shit
                            1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
                            - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
                            - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

If every single person who is asked to go through the scanner refuses and then raises hell about the pat down it will shut they system down and TSA will have a lot to answer for. I'd give it a few weeks before they change their policy.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X