I can't breaf....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't breaf....

Anyone else suffering from what ever in the hell blew in the past few days? Times like this make me miss my recliner so I can at least get a decent nights sleep.

I'm hopped up in Zyrtec D and Sudafed and now my nose is leaking like a damn vacuum breaker faucet.

OK so it's just not me. I don't watch or check the weather for air quality but I've been a little congested the past day or so.

Comment

Most likely mountain cedar. Wind from the SW brings it in from the hill country this time of year... every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        Most likely mountain cedar. Wind from the SW brings it in from the hill country this time of year... every year.

That shit is EVIL!!!

Comment

I've been breathing fine, no congestion to speak of. But I've been having violent sneezing fits occasionally.

Fuck we're getting old.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Mountain Cedar has a bad habit of just fucking me up. I had one of the worst sinus infections I’ve had in years just a few weeks back. Mountain cedar can kiss my ass.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

We need to figure out how to eradicate that whole species of trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                Anything specific in late May/early June other than grass? Like clockwork during that time I was always a snotting, eye-boggering, sinus infected mess when living in TX

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  We need to figure out how to eradicate that whole species of trees.
                  Funny you say that, the author of the article I linked had the same thought
                  The trouble with cutting down the cedars is that it would be ecologically unwise, not to mention impossible. They cover many of the 24 million acres of the Edwards Plateau, providing drought-tolerant, year-round greenery for erosion control, stock and wildlife shelter, and the raw materials for the fence-post industry. Physically and philosophically, cedar defines Central Texas. You can no more think of that terrain without cedar than without live oak or limestone. Sentimentalists would also insist that the resinous aroma of a cedarwood campfire on a starry autumn night is one of the things that makes life worth living.

Sentimentalism scores no points with allergy sufferers, though.
                  Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Anything specific in late May/early June other than grass? Like clockwork during that time I was always a snotting, eye-boggering, sinus infected mess when living in TX
                  Unsure. I just care about the cedar because it fucks my shit right up. Not as bad since moving to Houston, but in FW I would have month long headaches.

Comment

I just read that article. I'm going to load up on vitamin B5 today and hope that helps.

Comment

Oh yeah, my nose is a faucet. I'm hitting it with claratin, nasonex, vitamin C, nasalcrom, and anything else I can think of. All of that barely gets me functional.

Comment

Yeah My shit started about a week ago. Usually mine don’t start till late spring that means this is going to be one fucked up year for allergy sufferers.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Cutting alcohol really helped my allergies.

Unfortunately this weekend was my first drink of the year so I'm feeling it.

Comment

I just wanted to report that I feel fine.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                              I just wanted to report that I feel fine.
                              #metoo!

Comment

Working...
                              X