Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
    Nice way to dodge a point. By saying that some analogy may not actually be true. Since you're so concerned with semantics, do you want me to come up with the other 10k references to one society trying to infiltrate and change another? But let me guess... those never happened, and even if they did it was ok, right?
    Not my fault that you used a shitty example. Greece never would have invaded Troy if Paris hadn't taken Helen. It was retribution.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSRGuy94 View Post
      Not my fault that you used a shitty example. Greece never would have invaded Troy if Paris hadn't taken Helen. It was retribution.
      So retribution is ok now? Well hell we need to get some retribution on some dirty muslims then. And it wasn't a shitty example, the reason you had to try and dodge the point is because it was a perfect one. The muslims are using their little "trojan horse" all over the world to try and change societies into what they want. Its wrong, and you know it is. They don't have any more right to try and change our society than we do theirs. They rely on the tolerance of others to get in and slowly, change the laws to sharia law. I don't really want to call you names cause I'd rather try to convince you than just piss you off. But if you don't realize that's what they're doing then you're one dumb son of a bitch.

So now that we have established what they are doing (all over the world, and there's proof) then what are we going to do about it? Just be fine with it? Or change it? What you don't realize is, you're basically saying you'd take a dick in the ass from anyone who wants to rape you cause you don't have the right to say no.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
        Got one of the best BJ's of my young 19yr old life from a Jordanian whore in Qatar circa 05, so in a way they do suck pretty well
        How did you get past the razor stubble?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WildBill View Post
          How did you get past the razor stubble?
          funny how many half white communists do have running around Vietnam learning to hate America in grade school buzzard bait?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
            funny how many half white communists do have running around Vietnam learning to hate America in grade school buzzard bait?
            Dunno kiddo. Haven't been to Vietnam in like 10 years or so.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X