No announcement yet.

LG Motorsports park...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More race tracks the better I say. But I don't have to pay the rent or light bill to keep it open.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      I know a lot of motorcycle guys hate ECR due to the seepage in the exit of T8... I really enjoy that track but haven't been in years and a lot of it is that they let the track get really beat up and dangerous for bikes in that corner. I would really like to be able to ride this new one though, looks like a lot of fun and tons of work!
      The owners are divorced/divorcing, track is likely going into bankruptcy soon, if they cant find a buyer.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        The owners are divorced/divorcing, track is likely going into bankruptcy soon, if they cant find a buyer.
        ahhh, I'll give them Tree Fiddy today!
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Is that the track that opened in the mid/late 90's?

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            ahhh, I'll give them Tree Fiddy today!
            make it tree niney five and it's yours

Explore Decatur, TX commercial real estate listings for lease and sale - 14 availabilities including all property types across all local submarkets.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

its too bad cause it was a really fun track when the surface was decent...

oh and not when there is a lightning storm.
              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                its too bad cause it was a really fun track when the surface was decent...

oh and not when there is a lightning storm.
                And you're on top of the hill!

Comment

Here's Lou (the owner) cruising around in his SMG-equipped C6 ZO6. LOL
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                  X