Clear All

• Well “M” didn’t last long geez..
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Daryl is savage.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
        Daryl is savage.

I know I would be if i was captured, shot, friends beaten to death in front me, locked up and fed dog food and forced to listen to easy street
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I haven't watched this show in a couple years, it was just to much... same old, same old, over and over and over again. Got bored.

Comment

• I think I've had enough, no longer going to record or watch. Looks like I'm not the only one...

Episode 8x01 (Mercy): 11.4 million
            Episode 8x02 (The Damned): 8.923 million
            Episode 8x03 (Monsters): 8.519 million

Comment

• I'm in the same boat. Before, I made sure to clear my evening for this show. Now I couldn't care less if I miss it and almost to the point of waiting till next year when it's on Netflix.

They're definitely dragging it out. I don't think you can have the same villain for more than one season before it gets old really quick. I mean seriously, Rick could have taken him out when they went to their compound and the priest could have taken Negan out in the trailer while he was babbling about having his shitting pants on.

Comment

• Is Negan the one who smashed Glen's head with the bat and barbed wire? I have not watched since before that season, but did see that clip after it aired. That was the last time I watched any of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  Is Negan the one who smashed Glen's head with the bat and barbed wire? I have not watched since before that season, but did see that clip after it aired. That was the last time I watched any of it.
                  yes, and they got a lot backlash for that amount of violence. which is why a lot of the action and violence has shifted to almost become a-team cartoonish.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                    yes, and they got a lot backlash for that amount of violence. which is why a lot of the action and violence has shifted to almost become a-team cartoonish.
                    I was wondering why the show was looking like it was made with a year 1 budget.

Comment

Which is bullshit. The show is about the end of civilization with zombies and how fucked up people can be to one another. It is supposed to be violent and I thought the glenn death scene was spot on.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        Which is bullshit. The show is about the end of civilization with zombies and how fucked up people can be to one another. It is supposed to be violent and I thought the glenn death scene was spot on.
                        I thought the pushed the limit too far. I would rather have the story keep moving then spending 15 minutes on the special effects. we get it he's dead.

But some of that disappointment comes a how they've reduced the threat of zombies to nothing more than background filler. I mean in s1 the zombies jiggle door knobs, try to climb ladders, could climb fences, could smell/sense the living and wouldn't die from a toothpick hit to the head. now they cant even walk out of a 3 foot tall ravine

Comment

• Anymore I'm getting my info from "The Most Ridiculous Things From The Walking Dead" on Amazon. Far more entertaining.

Comment

I thought the pushed the limit too far. I would rather have the story keep moving then spending 15 minutes on the special effects. we get it he's dead.

But some of that disappointment comes a how they've reduced the threat of zombies to nothing more than background filler. I mean in s1 the zombies jiggle door knobs, try to climb ladders, could climb fences, could smell/sense the living and wouldn't die from a toothpick hit to the head. now they cant even walk out of a 3 foot tall ravine
                            Those were fresh zombies. There has been 6 years of decomposition.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I think the timeline is over about 2-3 years so far
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                                Those were fresh zombies. There has been 6 years of decomposition.
                                Even after two weeks in that environment there shouldn't be enough flesh remaining for them to function much less six years, unless the virus somehow preserves them? Or they are fresh traveling zombies from different locations where there may be different communities....

Comment

Working...
                                X