No announcement yet.

After 13 years away from Texas I found a reason to come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks 1carcrazyguy. I know it's a long road, but I am looking forward to it.

A question I have for those veterans reading this: I am at a point where I have to choose to stay in the Army or get out. I love serving, I can have a 55k/year retirement at 47 if I stay in the military, the benefits for my family are incredible, the only downfall to all this is Uncle Sam owns my ass. I have had some horrible leadership over me and it sucks all the morale out of you.

Any veterans wish they sucked it up and stayed in?
    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Hell the fuck no...

Comment

I can have my wife talk to some other Docs in her group. Several are vets, so we can try to get you in contact with a couple to get their opinions. I can say that we did not borrow any for under grad but did have to borrow for med school. We are still paying on those and we pay a LOT every month. We want to get those knocked out as quick as possible. So if the military can help with that part....I could see a HUGE benefit in that! Now keep in mind you can moonlight some to help with paying back those loans.

If you have any questions or family has any about what to expect, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Comment

Dr Dave is an army vet I believe. I'm sure he could shed some insight.

Congrats BTW!

Comment

Working...
          X