Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmfao at "No prep foot race"...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Crazy lady mad about trash pick up.
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
        Crazy lady mad about trash pick up.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsQ5KpwfRu4
        That lady is bat $h!t crazy.....

Comment

• Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
          Crazy lady mad about trash pick up.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsQ5KpwfRu4
          Holy shit, Matt Foley's mom...

Comment

• A special kind of stupid: thawing a valve on a tanker truck....with a torch.

Last edited by CJ; 02-28-2018, 10:31 PM.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Big BOOM....pretty sure they were still smoking when the coworkers came running up to check on them. “YEP, HE DEAD”

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                Big BOOM....pretty sure they were still smoking when the coworkers came running up to check on them. “YEP, HE DEAD”
                I'm going to take a wild guess the truck was what they would call "empty." You can see the closest vent stack blow first. What a bunch of dumbasses.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  A special kind of stupid: thawing a valve on a tanker truck....with a torch.

Hoe Lee Fook. That's a first place Darwin award.
                  Last edited by CJ; 02-28-2018, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Apparently this is a "common practice." Something tells me it's a dying art.

SEMINOLE — A Seminole man was killed Tuesday in an explosion as he used a propane torch to thaw a frozen valve on a tanker truck.
                    The blast at Tiger Tank Trucks south of Seminole threw Richard Basque about 12 feet, Seminole County Sheriff Shannon Smith said. Smith said Basque, 52, died instantly.

Smith said it is standard practice to use a propane torch to heat frozen truck valves.

"Truck drivers do this all the time, and nothing like this ever happens,” Smith said. "His death was purely accidental, and a fluke.”

The tanker truck was used to haul salt water and crude oil.

Seminole Fire Chief Bryant Baker said the explosion occurred about 9 a.m. and was felt about two miles away at a Walmart SuperCenter. It blew sheet metal off the trucking company, shattered windows in adjacent buildings and damaged at least one rig, he said.

Nicholas Basque said his uncle had been a truck driver most of his life. He had worked for Tiger Tank Trucks for about two years but had been employed with the company on and off since 1978.

Family members described Richard Basque as a hard worker and family man.

Richard Basque and his wife, Jennifer, had been married 31 years. They have two children and four grandchildren.

He was a native of Hawaii and had lived in Seminole for about 25 years. He served nine years in the U.S. Army, family members said.

Smith said his investigation is complete, although Occupational Safety and Health Administration officials were at the trucking company Tuesday conducting their own investigation.

Other employees suffered minor injuries, but none were life-threatening, he said.
                    On the bright side they did get the valve unstuck.
                    Last edited by CJ; 02-28-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• I am not in the business and have never been in the business. However if someone said, “hey use a torch” on anything that has ever held a fuel. I would be the first to say, “yeah, you go first and I will stand back over there and watch”.

Comment

Apparently this is a "common practice." Something tells me it's a dying art.

Maybe it is for some people, but I've worked on rigs in north Dakota and dealt with these trucks and situations and I never said," hey get the weed burner".

Comment

• Only one guy died?

Comment

• The whole back-end didn't blow off, just the valve. I'm sure his buddy lost his eyebrows though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                              this is terrifying if you watch Black Mirror and have seen Metalhead

Comment

Apparently this is a "common practice." Something tells me it's a dying art.

I get the feeling that this article doesn't belong with that video.

Comment

Working...
                                X