The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Last I heard they are still making a second show, but it will not be with known characters. Personally I think they should focus on making one show really good rather than diluting content for more ad money.
    Big mistake IMO and I agree with you. They should increase the budget and just have one solid show rather than two that randomly suck between good episodes. I still remember that season right before the prison where they were CGI'ing the gun shots and had the fake flashlight silencers. WTF!

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      Plus if Morgan was following anyone it'd be rick.
      I'll bet that Morgan doesn't show back up till the season finale

Comment

• With only 2 episodes left doubt they with get beth out

Comment

• Daryl has got me worried. He's gonna do something stupid I think. I think carol dies and he losses it. Will see. Morgan who knows
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I'm sure the start of the big show down will be when the season mid-season break starts, I really wish they'd pick up the pace.

Comment

• I thought it was a good episode and it's gonna suck when they take another break

Comment

• I thought it would be more like she acted injured and went in to save beth....clearly a battle right before or after mid season break....comic guys, what could be next now after fake washington is over?

Comment

• How do you get hit by the only car driving in Atlanta, lol.

Pretty good episode, and at least they're getting medieval next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    How do you get hit by the only car driving in Atlanta, lol.

Pretty good episode, and at least they're getting medieval next week.
                    I think she was actually trying to do her best Eric impersonation.
                    They must have read the hood jumping stories on here.

Comment

• Not a bad episode last night. I'm glad they touched on the different groups without leaving us marooned like the last few. I hope Rick and crew mess up those a-hole cops.

Comment

• I think they're going to kill Darryl off. They've been focusing on him a little bit too much lately and he has been changing slowly, too. I give him until the last episode of this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          Not a bad episode last night. I'm glad they touched on the different groups without leaving us marooned like the last few. I hope Rick and crew mess up those a-hole cops.
                          I don't know, I didn't think last weeks episode was that bad. But ya I thought it was a quality episode. Didn't see the cops getting rescued like that but figure that friendly one was going to turn on them.

Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
                          I think they're going to kill Darryl off. They've been focusing on him a little bit too much lately and he has been changing slowly, too. I give him until the last episode of this season.
                          I doubt it but guess we will see... next year

Comment

• Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
                            I think they're going to kill Darryl off. They've been focusing on him a little bit too much lately and he has been changing slowly, too. I give him until the last episode of this season.
                            my money is on beth or carrol (preferably carrol)

Comment

• Last week was fine. The bigger issue was not hearing from Rick for a month.

I'm expecting Carol to die. I would be shocked if they had the stones to kill off fan-favorite Daryl. I'd also be pissed, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                                I doubt it but guess we will see... next year

There one more episode before the winter break

Comment

Working...
                                X