LG Motorsports park...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG Motorsports park...

WOW... Pretty close to my house. Anyone work at LG, I'd like to submit a resume ...

That's gonna piss off the neighbors...
    '13 Porsche 911S, PDK, every Sport option, Aqua Blue

'13 King Ranch F150 S'Crew.

Comment

Yes please.

Comment

Looks like they're serious. They're moving their main operations there ...

Comment

Originally posted by slingshot View Post
          I would pay extra for a lot over looking the track. It would be my version of life on a beach to sit out on my back porch and watch and listen to cars go by

Comment

Nice. Where is it suppose to be? Don't see address

Comment

Says 708 FM 2862,ANna. But thats kinda close to town. I heard it was more on the Westminster side of 2862.
              I'm definitely going to see what jobs they have available, I'm ready for something like this, plus its close to the house..

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                Nice. Where is it suppose to be? Don't see address
                it was blocked with that red bar at the bottom. its not in the lewisville area, where they are currently, as I dont think there's any land available like that. my guess is around tms or far ne dfw

Comment

No, its in Anna city limits on FM 2862. I just can't figure the exact address. You can see the site approval in the Anna City Council meeting notes from 2015 and on Lou Gilloti's FB page he says its in Anna.

Comment

This shows the shop going up and talks about the track later on down the posts.

C6 Vendor for Sale - --LG Motorsports-- Anna, TX World HQ Build Thread - For those of you that are not from the area, or have not heard we sold our newest building in Plano, TX last year and have been working on a new site bigger and better than any prior facility we have done. This is all 100% owned and built by LG...
                    Mustangs previously owned:
                    1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
                    1992 LX AOD
                    1993 LX Drag Car
                    1995 GTS
                    1997 Cobra
                    2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
                    Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
                    2016 Honda Accord Touring
                    2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

Originally posted by slingshot View Post
                      Yep....nice looking track

Comment

Think it is awesome, hopefully I can get my Miata on it sometime in the future.

But I am skeptical about DFW being able to support 3 road courses. Hopefully I am wrong but just thinking back to a few years ago when we had 7 drag stips open at once. Of course it is down to what now 5?.

Either way good luck to LG.
                        1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                        1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                        2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post
                          Think it is awesome, hopefully I can get my Miata on it sometime in the future.

But I am skeptical about DFW being able to support 3 road courses. Hopefully I am wrong but just thinking back to a few years ago when we had 7 drag stips open at once. Of course it is down to what now 5?.

Either way good luck to LG.
                          Well, Cressen is booked solid every weekend of the year, and ECR is... not going well.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            and ECR is... not going well.
                            Exactly, RIP
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I know a lot of motorcycle guys hate ECR due to the seepage in the exit of T8... I really enjoy that track but haven't been in years and a lot of it is that they let the track get really beat up and dangerous for bikes in that corner. I would really like to be able to ride this new one though, looks like a lot of fun and tons of work!
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X