Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grapevine Toyota

This should get interesting

A Texas pastor and his wife, got far more than they bargained for when they went to a Grapevine Toyota dealership to buy a new car.

According to a lawsuit seeking more than $1 million in damages that the couple filed against Texas Toyota of Grapevine and Toyota Motor North America, Tim Gautreaux, 29, handed over his phone to the salesman because he had his application for pre-approved financing saved on an app.

The salesman gave the phone to his manager, 44-year-old Matthew Luke Thomas—and Thomas allegedly stole nude photos of Claire Gautreaux, 27, off the phone

No pics of Claire no care.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post

David
      Facebook stalk FTW

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

meh
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post

David
          Pastor's wife...nude photos. Freaky-deaky status: Confirmed

Wood dew...
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Whats with the long face ?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
              Whats with the long face ?
              LOL! I think it's the very unflattering hairstyle that makes it look that way.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I've got no problem if some guy wants to have nude pics of his own wife but dammit man, never put that crap on your phone.

Comment

I wonder what would make an employee think it would be good idea to email nude photos from a customers phone to a swingers website. I assume he thought it would be funny because the man was a pastor. Kind of odd, but apropos for today's culture. However, it was foolish for the pastor to hand over his phone to a stranger knowing there were nude pictures of his wife. Of all the people to put your trust into, a freaking car salesman.

Now this braniac has no job and is involved in a million $ lawsuit. Not to mention his name plastered all over the news.

Comment

Sounds like the salesman was going to whip his pencil...

Comment

"What is your email address? I'd like to send over this completed application"

Comment

Well dang Nammit, the girlfriend has been thinking lately of getting a 4Runner this comming up year. Better think twice now.

Comment

Buying Driving
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Typical sales manager/salesman dumshit frat boy monster drinking idiot. I bet they were all having a laugh in their office with his phone. Who's laughing now? I am sure he has done this before and I hope they kick him in the nuts.

Comment

Wharz newds?
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X