Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car leaves drive up @ bank very fast

And goes airborne

The saying put the pedal to the metal was taken a little too literally. Last week at the BMO Harris Bank on Alpine and Newberg someone got a little too excited to go spend some holiday cash.

he saying put the pedal to the metal was taken a little too literally.

Last week at the BMO Harris Bank on Alpine and Newberg someone got a little too excited to go spend some holiday cash. A dash cam shows a vehicle leaving the bank drive-up service hitting the curb (let's be honest we all have hit one of those curbs) but what happens next is a scene out of fast & the furious. See the video on the Rockford Scanner facebook page below. The video does have some language so you may want to keep it muted if you are around children.

The cash this person just took out must have been burning a hole in their pocket. What surprises me the most is at the 28-second mark the SUV almost clears the car over the hill, and If you slow down the video it looks as if the driver didn't even close their door before speeding away. I really hope everyone was okay during this incident.

Comment

too bad that saab or whatever was there. would have been way better.

Comment

ahahahahaha!!!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Hot damn that was awesome.

Comment

People tend to leave the bank in a hurry when the bank makes an error in their favor.

Comment

Is this in Hazzard County?

Comment

Did not read the story but I bet they got the gas pedal stuck under the floor mat! Almost guaranteed....

Comment

Used to see this crap (not jumping cars) when I worked Valet at a hospital. People hit the gas accidently while getting in or out and panic. They stay on the gas until it dawns on them to pick there damn foot up. I'd just stand off to the side and say, "your on the gas" over the rev limiter screaming. They'd have just this look of WTF on their face not knowing what to do.
                  My guess is this person opened the door leaned out and braced them self against the gas pedal. Then when the car surged they just froze. Hope they had their belt on. Either way I'm about to go watch the video again... EPIC!

Comment

Needs Dixie horn sound added

Comment

The radio was also talking about a car that drove into a crowd right before take off.

CN

Comment

that saab fared pretty well lol
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Comment

Hey! You fucked up the top of my car!!
                            WH

Comment

Never touched the brakes.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment