Need to ship a car (maybe two) From Sacramento to DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to ship a car (maybe two) From Sacramento to DFW

So it looks like we've got to get a Uhaul to get our plants to Texas, so I've got to ship one vehicle and trailer the other, or maybe ship them both.

Who have you had good good experiences with, and what did you pay? "Good experience" automatically knocks out Perez, don't bother typing it out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you have a lot of stuff, I would just hire a moving company, they can fit a car and a three bedroom house and then you drive one car to Texas.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

No recommendation on a shipper, but I would encourage you to drag one behind.. You aren't going to want to be stuck with only a uhaul to run errands in while the shippers have your cars.

Comment

They contract out the car shipping, doesn't go on the same truck. Won't ship chemicals, gas, ammo, or plants, thus the Uhaul and separate shipping for vehicles.

Comment

I would use someone on your side of the country that is shipping to Texas. Most car transporter like Uship take transporters that are coming this way. Have them drop of the 5.0 at my crib, I'll keep the fluids circulated til you get to Texas.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I would use someone on your side of the country that is shipping to Texas. Most car transporter like Uship take transporters that are coming this way. Have them drop of the 5.0 at my crib, I'll keep the fluids circulated til you get to Texas.
            x2. We don't use it uship to find loads, but getting loads out of the West is slim pickings so you should be able to get a good rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Yours, or the cars fluids?

Comment

It cost me about $1200 to have 2 shipped from San Francisco to Dallas in 2013.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

That's half whay I've been quoted already, who'd you use?

Comment

$500 plus a 1 way ticket to Sacramento and I’ll drive it back to dallas

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      That's half whay I've been quoted already, who'd you use?

This. I'm looking to ship my F150 to Baltimore in the next few months and I've been quoted $2,100 and $2,200 from two national carriers.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                        This. I'm looking to ship my F150 to Baltimore in the next few months and I've been quoted $2,100 and $2,200 from two national carriers.
                        Who are the two?

Also DO NOT sign off on the paperwork until you THROUGHLY look the car over. Start from the driver side door and work your way around. Check front and back bumpers we'll. Also don't forget to check the roof.

I haul cars for a living and I fuck up sometimes loading and unloading. But I'm an honest guy and admit to my fuck ups. Most drivers will try to hide it or hope you don't find anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                          Who are the two?

Also DO NOT sign off on the paperwork until you THROUGHLY look the car over. Start from the driver side door and work your way around. Check front and back bumpers we'll. Also don't forget to check the roof.

I haul cars for a living and I fuck up sometimes loading and unloading. But I'm an honest guy and admit to my fuck ups. Most drivers will try to hide it or hope you don't find anything.

Reliable and one other I can’t remember. I’ll have to check my email. Want to ship my truck?

Comment

I’m here in San Mateo for the weekend, how much will you pay me o drive one to Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              I’m here in San Mateo for the weekend, how much will you pay me o drive one to Texas?
                              I'd rather ship the mustang to keep the miles off of it, and am now thinking about putting a trailer behind the X4 for plants and such.

Comment

Working...
                              X