Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Just thumb it down and move on.
    Doesn't work. That particular show may never appear again (MAY never appear again*) but they'll keep slinging the same type of shit at you. As for some form of the same type of shit - I'd ask - is it less of it? Maybe the other ones aren't dead set on you watching the secret lives of faggots or some such.

*I'd swear on some occasions I've seen a few come back as though I'd never thumbed it down
    WH

Comment

• Really, I have no heart burn about the gay community, as long as people are happy, I could care less. I could have turned that show off the other day, just funny how they perceived the future. It is the David Letterman interviewing all the liberals, the Obama deal, the odd, out of the blue first time question the other day. I pay you for access to movies dammit, not to tell me how I should feel and conduct my personal life. I axed Facebook!

It's like they assume everyone is homophobic or racist and need help coping or some shit. Apparently some of you guys....................LOL
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Neither do I, but I liken it to sports. I have no interest in sports. I do not wish to watch sports. If they were always putting sports documentaries up there, even after I'd thumbed down 100 of them, I'd be saying the same thing. Its not really the content, its just that I'm not interested. And they say that their rating system is supposed to help you to only see the types of things you'd actually want to watch. Which I've come to find out is clearly bullshit. They're just like facebook, they have things they really really want you to watch, so they omit it from the thumbs down system.
        WH

Comment

• Shows promise:
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Ya I saw that trailer last night. Definitely looks promising.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              Shows promise:
              Terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDumbRedneck View Post
                Terrible.
                Was it because you didn't under stand it or....?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDumbRedneck View Post
                  Terrible.
                  I though it was decent. Didn't like the end, thought it was totally going to end a different way due to events just prior.
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• 22 July was a decent flick.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Accidentally found a show called Happy! on Netflix, it is actually pretty good. A little Law and Order meets Sin City, lol.

Comment

• great trailer

Comment

• Bird Box sucked.
                          The Bodyguard UK series - pretty decent
                          The Last Kingdom - Great
                          WRX

Comment

• I liked Bird Box, but ending was disappointing for me.
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• i am not mad about bird box. it was out there, but still a decent movie. the bro giving it to the bullock was a complete hardass. still handled up even after seeing the things.

going to watch that black mirror movie next. that series is awesome. some better than others, but overall awesome. the first season was better i think, but the second was certainly not shit.

Comment

• What Happened to Monday- scifi with Glen Close, Willem Dafoe

Comment

Working...
                                X