No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, I would love to catch me some red fish.

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by baron von crowder View Post
      old skool!!
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Comment

• stinger training, awesome.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Damn that child looks fearsome.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                    Good old USNS Concord. I've seen that view many times. Oh, and that maching gun ain't gonna do much good without any boolets in it.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• did young andre just catch that shark with his bare hands?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          I live by this.

Comment

• Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              Good old USNS Concord. I've seen that view many times. Oh, and that maching gun ain't gonna do much good without any boolets in it.
                              Ghost rounds or are you Canadian?
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X