No announcement yet.

Pinstriped Flame Job on my 66 Mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She did 10 times better than I would ever be able to do. Looks great!

Comment

Looks great.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

First time I've clicked on the site all day, and this is the first thread I've opened. Might as well close the browser because it isn't getting better than this. good job man, good friggen job!

Comment

Bad ass! I opened this anticipating seeing that you'd had it CRASH'd, however, this is much cooler!

I think I may have a striping brush or two that is wasting away, I'll check and see if they are trashed. I may even have a can of silver striping enamel, you are welcome to all of it. Not sure if I can mail the paint to you or not, it may be over the allowably quantity for USPS, but I'll gladly send the brushes if they aren't trash, and you are welcome to the paint (if I still have it), any time you are East of Dallas (Greenville/Royse City area)
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

That looks sharp. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              First time I've clicked on the site all day, and this is the first thread I've opened. Might as well close the browser because it isn't getting better than this. good job man, good friggen job!
              LOL, thanks man! That's quite a compliment.

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
              Bad ass! I opened this anticipating seeing that you'd had it CRASH'd, however, this is much cooler!

I think I may have a striping brush or two that is wasting away, I'll check and see if they are trashed. I may even have a can of silver striping enamel, you are welcome to all of it. Not sure if I can mail the paint to you or not, it may be over the allowably quantity for USPS, but I'll gladly send the brushes if they aren't trash, and you are welcome to the paint (if I still have it), any time you are East of Dallas (Greenville/Royse City area)
              Yeah, I've been talking to Aaron about striping it for at least a decade. Then, for whatever reason, I just got a wild hair to tackle it myself and the pieces just fell into place. I was hanging out at 46Tbird's shop, and instantly zeroed in on this can of 1shot with the perfect color dripped down the side. It was his dad Verne's, and he sent me home with that paint and some line tape and razor blades and told me to get to work, lol. It was fantastic!

Super-generous of you to offer up supplies. I might have to take you up on that. We'll see what kind of pressure I get from the kid, lol.

Comment

Super cool!!!

God bless
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Looks kickass and there is no better way to make a memory, kudos sir!

Comment

that's awesome! looks great

Comment

Car looks great. Your daughter looks like a happy, sweet kid. Good job on both.

I can’t wait to see what my kid is good at. He’s only 2.5 months. Kids are the best part of our lives.

Comment

Great job and kid!

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post

I can’t wait to see what my kid is good at. He’s only 2.5 months.
                          My father feels the same way about me, but I'm 34.

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Great job on the car and congrats on the quality father / daughter time too. I’m away for work until the 19th and miss my kids.

Comment

Now it looks like you have a huge pair of nuts coming down the center of the hood above the grill

Comment

Working...
                                X