Readers Rigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fig View Post
    Jason WTH you doing on here? Great seeing you in Clayton New Years!
    What's going on Fig!!!

Trying to find a back up home in case the predictions about Pirate are true. :tinfoil:

Comment

Comment

My rig.
        1998 Land Rover LSE 140k miles. Sitting on highway tires in the picture.
        2" Old man Emu lift springs.
        CDL still works.

Comment

Originally posted by woodstock View Post
          Good looking XJ
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

bridgeport this weekend

Comment

Nice meeting you this past weekend. I was in the Black Jeep

Originally posted by 94 cobra View Post
              bridgeport this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by 94 cobra View Post
                bridgeport this weekend

Geez... technically my Jeep should be capable of that stuff, but damn I don't think I have the rocks to do that.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_cj View Post
                  geez... Technically my jeep should be capable of that stuff, but damn i don't think i have the rocks to do that.
                  +1*9999

Comment

Hey I took those pics of Jason's rig!!!! Hey Jason and Fig whats up,This is Roy with the blue YOTA Truggy that Bobby Gary and I built. Post some pics of mine on here Jason cause i cant figure this shit out. I havent been on here since I sold my blue 90 Lx hatch with rod Lites. It sure was clean. Mega Run was a blast as always, yall should of came.

Comment

I love that stretched xj

Comment

only rig I can afford.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                          Clayton, OK?
                          Looks like jeffs ledges to me...

I did this once in the pics section...but WTH...

Frame off CJ I built in MI...glass body, zz4 shortblock with dart heads, 150 shot, t350, d300 w/ locked alloy'd amc20, open 30..it was fun and got me started into jeeps..

Wife's LJ I built...then beat the crap out of, then sold with 23k on the odo..i miss this almost as much as my 987k buggy

Bought "Pucker" so I wouldnt trash mama's ride anymore...

this was a huge $$$ pit, rebuilt everything...wheeled it a little over a year then parted it out, threw down some more $$$ and bought 987k..

Sold it thinking I was going to buy a go fast car...ended up buying another buggy instead..

that went down the road last spring...and finally bought a go fast car..

sold that in the fall and bought another go fast ride..

I call it 987k lite lol...at KOH this year..

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
                          I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

Working...
                          X