No announcement yet.

Market Hall Gun Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pretty much quit going to gun shows right before the first "assault weapons ban".

Comment

i sold a bunch of orlite 30 round ar mags at 15 bucks a piece. we ran out, gonna have to go tomm and sell the rest. picked up a keltec charlie for 400 and a winchester 1917 for 500.. but we bought those off people as they were walking to the gun show
      first class white trash

Comment

It was busy but I did not get the feeling of "panic buying". Almost everything normally available for sale are still available, except the price have been adjusted for market demands.

I suspect once the non-gun people get a load of the new AWB, the real panic buying will then begin...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Comment

first time I've been to this gunshow in probably 10 years, and today reinforced why it will be at least another 10 until I go again.

Obscene pricing on everything, but met up with a buddy of mine there so he could go get a can, which was purchased.

Like I said to my buddy as we walked through, "There sure is a shortage of attractive women and an abundance of mouthbreathers here...."

Comment

This can't be real.

Comment

62 bids. Someone's getting fucked. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                62 bids. Someone got fucked. lol!
                Fixed.

That auction ended, roughly $75 a mag, that's craziness. Hell I'll sell 10 mags if I can get $75 each for them.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  I have heard a few people mention that the buyers were not always paying after winning.

Trolling auction's maybe? Go on there, get one of these a$$holes who are over charging to get excited then not come through? You could easily give false info, just sayin.
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Bcg

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                    I hate to drive all the way down there, and fight the crowds for a chance a just a BCG. But fuck you can't find them anywhere unless you wanna pay $300!
                    Red X Arms shows in stock and WMD shows shipping end of this month

Comment

BCG were 300-500 @ most tables

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
                        Red X Arms shows in stock and WMD shows shipping end of this month
                        I ordered one from RGuns earlier for $130 shipped.
                        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                        sigpic

Comment

I went and all I bought was a hat, bayonet and some night sights for my g21 with free install. AR's were abundant as they were fucking stupidly priced. I saw lowers anywhere from 375-600 stripped. Handgun prices were decent for the most part. Saw a 1911 wadcutter gun for 1300, wished I'd have had the money to spare.

Comment

Brownells is accepting backorders now for 10 packs of pmags for $125. All you have to do is wait for Magpul to get the orders filled, and Brownells did not even charge me yet. I ordered two packs and I am just waiting. No need to pay that much over MSRP.

http://www.brownells.com/magazines/r...prod42583.aspx
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Same here. Just ordered 10 pmag 308, 223, and 25 round 10/22 mags.
                              sigpic

Comment

I went. Pointed and laughed a lot at the prices. Bought an over priced Zombie response team patch. Payed $2.75 for a bottle of water. And watched a lot of people leave without buying anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X