X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

well this is clearly anderson's year!

Comment

Being in the right place at the right time is valuable!

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
          Being in the right place at the right time is valuable!
          Oh i was speaking of Anderson not Dungy's career

Comment

Strap on the boots and go after him!

He does look completely uncomfortable trying to block pass and force the issue.

Comment

Just took the boots off. I'm still slow and suck. Had fun thou.

Comment

What a great season so far, alot of top guys battling it out and a tight points race.

Comment

Can't believe Reed. Hopefully he doesn't pull a Manning and Romo the season at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Can't believe Reed. Hopefully he doesn't pull a Manning and Romo the season at the end.
                    Once they get to the tracks that are tacky.....RV1 is probably going to start on one of his streaks. I am no RV1 fan and hope Reed or JS7 keeps putting a hurtin on the field.

I also hope they keep building tracks that allow for the use of alternate lines to the guys that want to risk it! The year JS7 was pre jumping, to get up and over the wall jump was great! Hope they continue to provide those guys the chance for risk/reward!!!

Comment

Jake Weimer down hard in first timed practice. JS7 cases a triple and jams his wrist. He only rode 7 laps in timed practice 1.
                      Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 02-08-2014, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Damm that sucked for Reed.....

Comment

Any word? When Roczen walked up, Reed's right shoulder looked like it was in less than stellar shape.

Comment

Rumored to be a ruputred spleen. Don't know if that is accurate but if his shoulder does not have major damage, it would a surprise. It looked like it was compressed badly. But who knows. These guys tend to be able shrug off injuries much faster than most humans!

Glad to see JS7 get a win and get it by actually passing RV. Not just get the hole shot and keeping RV behind him. Yet super bummed that Reed went down, and went down extremely hard. Next week should be good with Seely and Anderson stepping up to the 450 class! Just wish Malcolm Stewart had a 450 ride. Then add Canard and DM18 back in.....even the LCQ will be stacked!

Comment

Didn't see anything on the spleen. Not much info still.

Comment

All I had come up with was he was spitting up blood and shoulder might be ok

Comment

Working...
                                X