Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by txminime View Post
    Have you actually lived in VA? It most definitely is NOT largely Republican.
    I have family in south west side of Virginia, coal mining And prison guards are the best paying jobs available in that part of the state . While they love guns and hunting . My grandpa, uncles and cousins all belonged to unions so they always voted democrats .

Comment

• Comment

• To think if Dems were not so stubborn they could have kept the dreamers for the mere price of a border wall, e-verify, an end to chain migration and the visa lottery to ensure the United States wouldn't have an illegal immigration problem like this ever again.

Instead, they played politics with the dreamers' livelihood and lost it because they weren't interested in them in the first place. They wanted a continual flow so they could vote Democrat. The dreamers aren't enough to ensure that, hence not worth enough to deal over.

I'd be fucking LIVID if I saw my one chance to legally stay in America be fucking flushed down the toilet by Dems because they never gave a shit about me in the first place.
        Last edited by sc281; 01-14-2018, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• CNN Exclusive: A new wall prototype has been submitted:

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• *In their eyes any white is a boer, they make no distinction and gleefully sing about it.Jacob Zuma sings "Kill the Boer" at ANC Centenery Celebrations in Bloemfontein, South Africa

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X