Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    Ghost rounds or are you Canadian?
    I hail from the land of intentional misspellings.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      stinger training, awesome.
      Those 14 juliets are some hard motherfuckers. Hands down some of the toughest soldiers I came across were Stinger troopers.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            Those 14 juliets are some hard motherfuckers. Hands down some of the toughest soldiers I came across were Stinger troopers.
            You were in the service?

Comment

• has an American soldier ever shot anybody down with a Stinger? I cant think of a single enemy who's had any kind of significant air threat since korea.
              http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                has an American soldier ever shot anybody down with a Stinger? I cant think of a single enemy who's had any kind of significant air threat since korea.
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                  has an American soldier ever shot anybody down with a Stinger? I cant think of a single enemy who's had any kind of significant air threat since korea.
                  Even if not, one could argue that they played a major roll in the dissolution of the USSR.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    Even if not, one could argue that they played a major roll in the dissolution of the USSR.
                    They ate up a ton of Russian birds in Afghanistan.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      They ate up a ton of Russian birds in Afghanistan.
                      Back around 2007/8 I watched an Afghan unload a crate from the back of a van after he was let through the discrete gate at camp Phoenix in kabul. Was a stinger that I am sure we gladly bought back.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                        Be still my heart.

Just picked up this 19' Shoalwater on Monday, I keep it in Rockport (house is blocks away). I was out on the maiden voyage on Tuesday morning and was wading w/ my fly rod, casting at a school of black drum that were backing... they had no interest in my flies.

(pics are seller's picks from Lake Livingston I think, the trout is mine)

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          You were in the service?
                          Yep.

Comment

• that thing looks like an Indy car fucked a Vector M12

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• And they went full retarded.
                              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Working...
                              X