DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Pumpin' Iron

Pumpin' Iron Forum for any kind of work out discussions.

Old 07-02-2018, 10:08 AM   #281
KBScobravert
Lifer
VIP Member

As soon as I pass this test this weekend, I'll drop crestor and go back keto. Run labs, again when i go home next, again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 07-09-2018, 01:19 PM   #282
Baron Von Crowder
asshole with an opinion
VIP Member

Man, low t center is pissing me off. Tuesday 6/26 I was at 120/80 bp. 200ml shot, came back in sat 6/30 for another 240ml since I was going to Cozumel, per their instruction, bp was 163/110. Doc writes it off as a fluke, I go on vacation. It's been bugging me that it was so high, so I bought an electric bp meter to check at home. It was 155/105 at lunch.

Call low t center and they tell me it's unrelated, and I need to see my primary care doc for blood pressure meds. Well, I dont have one of those. Ask if it's possible I need to give blood, he says that wont effect it that much, that quick. Im pretty sure that isnt right, but I got zero help there.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:41 PM   #283
KBScobravert
Lifer
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
Man, low t center is pissing me off. Tuesday 6/26 I was at 120/80 bp. 200ml shot, came back in sat 6/30 for another 240ml since I was going to Cozumel, per their instruction, bp was 163/110. Doc writes it off as a fluke, I go on vacation. It's been bugging me that it was so high, so I bought an electric bp meter to check at home. It was 155/105 at lunch.

Call low t center and they tell me it's unrelated, and I need to see my primary care doc for blood pressure meds. Well, I dont have one of those. Ask if it's possible I need to give blood, he says that wont effect it that much, that quick. Im pretty sure that isnt right, but I got zero help there.
How long have you been on? In answer to your give blood question. He should look at your red blood cell counts and hematocrit really. If they are high then yes, give blood. But I doubt you have been on it long enough for it to get to that point yet. But I am no doc.

My BP yesterday at my physical was 124/85. And then they put me on a fucking treadmill after EKG and ultrasound. Even after 30 minutes on the treadmill with increasing incline and speed with no explanation before hand (the stress part I believe) my bp never went over 160/95 even with a 145 heart rate.

But I have been off T for 2 weeks in anticipation for this physical. I am ready to get back on it. Gonna wait for blood work labs to come back though.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:45 PM   #284
KBScobravert
Lifer
VIP Member

You need a doctor. I like the PA at T Off Keller. They would address high bp issues if they came up.
Old 07-09-2018, 02:15 PM   #285
Baron Von Crowder
asshole with an opinion
VIP Member

Ive been donating. Hematocrit was 54 and 52 the last two times, three months apart. My dose has gone up from 160 to 240 in the meantime.
Old 07-09-2018, 02:17 PM   #286
KBScobravert
Lifer
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
Ive been donating. Hematocrit was 54 and 52 the last two times, three months apart. My dose has gone up from 160 to 240 in the meantime.
Damn 54 is pretty damn high. My doc would cut me off from T if I hit 53. I do take an aspirin a day to help a little.

Have you had your T tested 3-4 days after pinning 240mg?
Old 07-09-2018, 02:28 PM   #287
Baron Von Crowder
asshole with an opinion
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBScobravert View Post
Damn 54 is pretty damn high. My doc would cut me off from T if I hit 53. I do take an aspirin a day to help a little.

Have you had your T tested 3-4 days after pinning 240mg?
yeah, 7 days later it was somewhere in the 500ish range. Midway on both free and total tests.
Old 07-10-2018, 08:39 AM   #288
GeorgeG.
Lifer

For those of you on TRT through a clinic or Dr., what range does your dr. try to get you to? Do they shoot for an average based on your age or a 20 yr old average?
GeorgeG. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 09:47 AM   #289
Strychnine
UNFUCKWITHABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeG. View Post
For those of you on TRT through a clinic or Dr., what range does your dr. try to get you to? Do they shoot for an average based on your age or a 20 yr old average?
Not a care. Been as high as 1100, doc said, "it's not fucking crazy, you feel good, we'll go with it." Backed off due to hematocrit stuff, but still 800+ and as long as other levels are good, there's no "goal" number (I'm 34)
Strychnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 10:57 AM   #290
lowfast
Beer and Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strychnine View Post
Not a care. Been as high as 1100, doc said, "it's not fucking crazy, you feel good, we'll go with it." Backed off due to hematocrit stuff, but still 800+ and as long as other levels are good, there's no "goal" number (I'm 34)
Same for me, even with very consistent dosing mine tends to ebb and flow between 1000-1200 with each blood draw. I always do draws on the same day and injections also always the same days. My doc is happy with that range although i would prefer to keep it closer to the 1000 again for hematocrit reasons. I turn 40 this year.

Work In Progress
lowfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:08 AM   #291
Big A
Lifer

I've been considering going down the rabbit hole at some point soon, being that I'll become a domino in October (42). Any of you guys have a Dr that's ok with intentionally keeping it on the high end? I wouldn't mind sqeezing out a few more years of recompositioning before I give up the gym rat life.

I tested in the 800's two years ago, and the doc at that point said to steer clear of HRT, so it may still be a waste of time, unless I can find a doc or center that will dose on the high-end.
Big A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:14 AM   #292
lowfast
Beer and Cheese

If you were in the 800's naturally you will get no benefit from doses that are truly in the TRT range. Sounds to me like you want to do a "lite" cycle, and I am not certain you are going to find a reputable doc who is on board with that. I guess if you have the coin you could always go with HGH if you want a boost that is doc prescribed, but that stuff is pricey. Or just go all in and order yourself some real gear and do what you like.

Work In Progress
Old 07-17-2018, 03:03 PM   #293
Ruffdaddy
Lifer

Isnt all TRT a "lite cycle"?
Ruffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:08 PM   #294
lowfast
Beer and Cheese

No, it should be replacing what your body is not properly manufacturing, thus the "R" in TRT. If you elevate well beyond the normal range of a healthy adult male then yes I guess you would be. However a "mild" cycle is still usually 2 to 3 times the dose anyone on replacement therapy takes.

Work In Progress
Old 07-17-2018, 04:00 PM   #295
Ruffdaddy
Lifer

A cycle is a cycle regardless of the reason. It cant be that damn hard to find a dr because I see these jacked 60+ year olds all over the place.
Ruffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 04:09 PM   #296
lowfast
Beer and Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
A cycle is a cycle regardless of the reason. It cant be that damn hard to find a dr because I see these jacked 60+ year olds all over the place.
Haha I hear that. Allot of those guys are paying $$ to get HGH. If they are using other compounds most likely they are getting it internet/grey market which is super easy to come by. I have a few in my gym that are in their 60's and jacked in ways you cannot do naturally no matter your age.

Anything dosed to keep the body within normal range is therapeutic. Anything beyond is a cycle.

Work In Progress
Old Yesterday, 08:33 AM   #297
Gasser64
Lifer

They say there's synthetic stuff now that won't harm your liver. Pills

Tags
hit me bro, p.e.d. pin erry day, svo was mr olympia, yo mama