Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
    man, im glad i didnt get the 2. The 3 sounds like its gonna be sweet! I dont know WTF a Exynos 5 Octa processor is, but i want one..
    Their new 8 core mobile device processor. It will be fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Has anyone else's Note suddenly start notifying you about emails, text, etc via voice? This shit woke me up this morning telling me what time it was when my alarm went off. I can't find the option to turn it off. I've already tried sound settings and it still voice notifies.
      I set my block mode from 10pm to 7am. Only allowing calls from my parents, close friends and ol lady during those times

Comment

Has anyone else's Note suddenly start notifying you about emails, text, etc via voice? This shit woke me up this morning telling me what time it was when my alarm went off. I can't find the option to turn it off. I've already tried sound settings and it still voice notifies.
        It's usually driving mode in the notification bar if you haven't figured it out yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          Their new 8 core mobile device processor. It will be fast.
          Hell I keep the note 2 in "power saving mode" where it turns down the processors and it is still wicked fast. I don't even use the power it has now.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
            Hell I keep the note 2 in "power saving mode" where it turns down the processors and it is still wicked fast. I don't even use the power it has now.
            Most people don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              It's usually driving mode in the notification bar if you haven't figured it out yet.
              Don't even use that option. But it's stopped and I didn't change anything.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Just got a note 2 this last weekend and love this thing. First phone with lte and holy crap this thing is fast !

**EDIT**sorry for the big ass pic, tapatalk hosted so I cant resize it

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 2
                Last edited by Lason; 03-25-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• Here's what I get inside the house.

I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Here's what I get inside the house.

That's cute, I can do this without lte, and I don't get slowed down ever.

Comment

• Fucking sprint. ...

Comment

Fucking sprint. ...
                        T-mobile...

Comment

• Fastest speed is going west on 20 right before abilene when ur going up the hill I got 103mb with sprint on the note

Comment

• WTF, you mean these damned smart phones do more than make calls, texts, Facebook, web surfing and alarm clocks?!!!

<-- Note I user still

Comment

• Anyone out there with an iPhone 5 they wanna trade for a note 2? Pm me.

Comment

Working...
                              X