Diablo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
    It seems like so many people are scared of this game, it IS what D3 should have been.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Anyone else pick this up for console? I did. Live gamer tag is still the same. Howitzur. My brother never had a gaming PC so we bought this.

Comment

• I got it, never played any of the previous Diablo games so wasn't sure what to expect. I think it's MEH.... I wish it had a skill tree and I think it seems too easy, I'm only at about level 20 though so I will stick it out for a bit and see how it goes, maybe it will grow on me.
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          I got it, never played any of the previous Diablo games so wasn't sure what to expect. I think it's MEH.... I wish it had a skill tree and I think it seems too easy, I'm only at about level 20 though so I will stick it out for a bit and see how it goes, maybe it will grow on me.
          The first play through is pretty easy. Once you unlock the harder difficulties it gets extremely hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
            Anyone else pick this up for console? I did. Live gamer tag is still the same. Howitzur. My brother never had a gaming PC so we bought this.
            Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
            I got it, never played any of the previous Diablo games so wasn't sure what to expect. I think it's MEH.... I wish it had a skill tree and I think it seems too easy, I'm only at about level 20 though so I will stick it out for a bit and see how it goes, maybe it will grow on me.

I picked it up saturday night.
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I'll have to send you an invite if I see you on Matt!
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Well two weeks in and I'm yet to be hooked on this game, I still think Sacred 2 is the game diablo3 should have been. Just can't get into it, good news is I think it'll bring good money when I trade it in on GTA5 today!

Comment

Well two weeks in and I'm yet to be hooked on this game, I still think Sacred 2 is the game diablo3 should have been. Just can't get into it, good news is I think it'll bring good money when I trade it in on GTA5 today!
                  I'm thinking about picking up GTA5. I hear the multiplayer doesn't come out until October.
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                    I'm thinking about picking up GTA5. I hear the multiplayer doesn't come out until October.
                    I'm not too sure about the multiplayer stuff, haven't heard much about it. I'll just pick up hookers and shoot cops till then!

Comment

Well two weeks in and I'm yet to be hooked on this game, I still think Sacred 2 is the game diablo3 should have been. Just can't get into it, good news is I think it'll bring good money when I trade it in on GTA5 today!
                      I'm as big a diablo fan as you will find, but it took me about 2 hours to decide that it sucked. It emphasized the boring weapon based combat and took away the ability to build your character. Even with it's outdated graphics and story that I can now recite in my sleep, Diablo 2 is still better.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                        I'm as big a diablo fan as you will find, but it took me about 2 hours to decide that it sucked. It emphasized the boring weapon based combat and took away the ability to build your character. Even with it's outdated graphics and story that I can now recite in my sleep, Diablo 2 is still better.
                        This. SO much this.

Comment

Working...
                        X