X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Yes
    Perfect. I picked up a copy today.
    Last edited by Mike; 01-04-2015, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• I do sometimes as well
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
        I do sometimes as well
        Oh... I meant to say ps4.

Comment

• I forgot all about the "Crew". Did you guys ever master the art of picking up a truck with the chopper while people are riding in the bed?

Comment

• No one wants to pway wiff me....sniff

Actually I am waiting for PC to come out on the 27th. Just went to a 6 core processor, water cooled and a GTX 675 FTW edition. Still wondering if I should toss my extra 760 in there, I don't think they will SLI though...or if I even have enough wattage to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I forgot all about the "Crew". Did you guys ever master the art of picking up a truck with the chopper while people are riding in the bed?
              Yes, it's only risky for guys in the bed
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• The art of cramming a vehicle into a c130 that you're not supposed to get into is much more interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Oh... I meant to say ps4.
                  LOL! Screw all of you guys, when does this come out on the wii or Sega?

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                    No one wants to pway wiff me....sniff

Actually I am waiting for PC to come out on the 27th. Just went to a 6 core processor, water cooled and a GTX 675 FTW edition. Still wondering if I should toss my extra 760 in there, I don't think they will SLI though...or if I even have enough wattage to do that.
                    I don't have any fucking clue what most of that means. If you play on xbone let me know.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    Yes, it's only risky for guys in the bed
                    "WASTED"

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    The art of cramming a vehicle into a c130 that you're not supposed to get into is much more interesting.
                    You guys plan on playing anytime soon? I played for a few hours last night.
                    We really need to get a group together.

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    LOL! Screw all of you guys, when does this come out on the wii or Sega?
                    Have you considered lighting the wii on fire, then buying the xbox one?

Comment

• ....and GTA V PC was just delayed... Again

Good news is Heists will supposedly come out in March.

Comment

• Hopefully they stick to the date for heists this time. I started playing again on the 360 and would like some more stuff to do soon.

-Eric

Comment

Working...
                        X