Godzilla 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godzilla 2

Legendary Pictures kicked off their Hall H Comic-Con panel with some exciting news, confirming that Godzilla filmmaker Gareth Edwards will be back to direct Godzilla 2, which will also feature classic Toho monsters Rodan, Mothra and King Ghiodrah!

While director Gareth Edwards wasn't at the panel in person, the studio showed a video of the filmmaker in San Francisco, who joked that he was there to "rebuild" the city after the destruction Godzilla created. He confirmed an earlier report that he was coming back to make the sequel, but it isn't clear when that may happen, since he talked about "taking a break from franchises," even though he is making one of the Star Wars: Episode VII spin-off movies.

He teased that he wanted to reveal the creatures that will be used in Godzilla 2, but this revelation was bleeped out. Instead, Thomas Tull took the stage to introduce a Monarch video that revealed newsreel footage similar to the opening of Godzilla, which featured the following revelation.

"There is still one secret that remains hidden. There are others."

The video ended with a shadow of Rodan, with the tag "Codename: Rodan," followed by more vague images that reveal "Codename: Mothra" and "Codename Ghiodrah."

Godzilla 2 is in development . The film is directed by Gareth Edwards.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

It has been so long I had to go look up the first one. I think I am going to watch the Shin Godzilla first though tonight. Funny though I watched the one from 1998 the other day. I really like that one and Cloverfield.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Disappointing. Like I expect better quality and a little less bullshit. Also unrealistic tactics the whole show.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
        X