Diablo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
    A buddy of mine got the parts for it...1 or 2 were bought and the others were farmed. Also, each difficulty you go up to for the level, it costs money. Inferno cow level was 500k but we just split it to upgrade to it.
    Hell cow level was 500k, Inferno cow level is 1 or 1.5m, can't remember

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
      uninstalled, lost all interest.
      good thing I created a separate b.net account just in case I wanted to sell it.
      I am nearly there, activision ruined blizzard.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
        Were you playing by yourself the whole time? If so, I'm not sure how long I could play it alone either but with a couple of buddies it's fun.
        No I only played with friends, I did play solo as well. But I usually ran with a friend or two, who still play daily.

I'll admit since CQ came out for BF3 I have been only playing that (and Max Payne), I just have no interest in D3 at all anymore.

side note: Most of my friends gave up Bf3 for Dota2, than played D3. I see them playing more Dota2 lately than D3.

Comment

• trapped in a doorway with leap on cooldown, one death is 7800 gold.

diablo3 = dead.

Comment

• I would say I'd come back for PvP BUT, I probably wouldn't considering how AH/RMAH dependent the game is when it comes to gear. PvP would most certainly be Pay2Win.

Comment

• Bumping... All I've been doing is botting and running ubers. About to pop 100 paragon so if anyone is still playing and wants free badass gear let me know.

Comment

• I played a bit last week, took about 20 mins of inferno before I was bored at how easy they made it. WW barb never dies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aceman85turbo View Post
                  I played a bit last week, took about 20 mins of inferno before I was bored at how easy they made it. WW barb never dies?
                  He mean he'll do, but I'm at 46k hp with 260k dmg buffed.

Comment

• I don't know why they nerfed it so much but I never died with this crap gear

Comment

• Well I'm talking about Inferno Monster Power 5+ Reg inferno I one shot everything.

Comment

• Hey aCid. I will send you a request in game.

I do like some of the recent changes they have made making the mp levels available to public hosted games now.
                        Last edited by Jon/xpm; 02-26-2013, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Fuck that game, I was done with it within a month after it came out, until they released that major patch (1.0.3?), then tried it again, then gave it back up. It's all too cookie cutter, I think, where the skills are concerned. Part of the awesomeness of Diablo II were the huge skill trees and the synergies. That combined with the AH and RMAH killed the game. It's like WoW lite, and that's not how it should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            Fuck that game, I was done with it within a month after it came out, until they released that major patch (1.0.3?), then tried it again, then gave it back up. It's all too cookie cutter, I think, where the skills are concerned. Part of the awesomeness of Diablo II were the huge skill trees and the synergies. That combined with the AH and RMAH killed the game. It's like WoW lite, and that's not how it should be.
                            I bought it for PvP, I was terribly disappointed. I still have it installed and play every so often, but its I think if you want a successor to Diablo 2 you should play Path of Exile.

Comment

I bought it for PvP, I was terribly disappointed. I still have it installed and play every so often, but its I think if you want a successor to Diablo 2 you should play Path of Exile.
                              Path of Exile, eh? Will look into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                                Path of Exile, eh? Will look into it.
                                This. If you are a fan of massive skill trees with endless customization you will love it. If you liked the darkness and horror-like qualities of D2 you will love it. I'd like to add it is free to Dl and free to play, it is NOT pay-to-win as the only thing sold via the website is appearance and novelty items. My wife and I play it together when we can.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X