Decent deal on PMAGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent deal on PMAGS

11.99 a piece for the 30rd no window, in most colors.

Down side is you have to pay Tax and shipping, upside is they are in Roundrock and shipping only takes like a day.

$11.95 Flat rate shipping $5 no matter how many you order, no tax

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      http://esquirearms.com/shop/ar-m4-ge...-223-556-nato/

$11.95 Flat rate shipping $5 no matter how many you order, no tax
      Free shipping if your order is over $50 too.
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

There was one on slickguns that's free shipping and $11.99 a mag
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Just ordered 5 more from esquire, got the free ship. Thats as good as gunshow prices and I didnt even have to pay to get in. Now I just need 2 more 1911's and I will be happy for a while......

Comment

Just bought some for around $8.69 a pop. Of course this price is wholesale. Lucky me!

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
              Just bought some for around $8.69 a pop. Of course this price is wholesale. Lucky me!
              Bragger! And thanks for sharing the opportunity!
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

just ordered 8 from esquire
                07 f250-family truckster
                08 Denali -baby hauler
                52 f1-rust bucket
                05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                livin the double-wide dream

Comment

I was at the gun show here in Midland Sunday and the cheapest I saw pmags for was $15 plus tax, lots of tables were trying to get $20

Comment

Picked up 10 from Esquire.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Just picked up 5 with free shipping. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Anyone ever ordered from them? I'm wondering how long it will take for them to ship.
                        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

No shit I still have no shipping info from esquire. I think we all just got fucked!

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                            Anyone ever ordered from them? I'm wondering how long it will take for them to ship.
                            Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                            No shit I still have no shipping info from esquire. I think we all just got fucked!
                            Are they a really new company? I just realized my order number is really low, like they just opened up business recently.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              Are they a really new company? I just realized my order number is really low, like they just opened up business recently.
                              From their website:

We at Esquire Arms, LLC are a passionate family owned and operated business striving to provide the shooting community with the best products available to reach your goals. We hope to be able to outfit competitors, war fighters, collectors, hobbyists and everyone in between. Founded in July of 2011 we have worked our hardest to build the working relationships with the manufacturers, importers, and organizations that help protect outfit our community and protect our right to bear arms.

~ Jake Scott Esquire

President

I placed an order on the 27th and haven't gotten tracking info. Who knows...they may not even provide tracking info. May just show up later this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X