No announcement yet.

Uppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete 556 upper ordered on 12/27 and still nothing, for what it's worth.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Ordered my "In Stock" stripped upper from Redx Feb 5 and still nothing. Ordered my 2 "in stock" stripped uppers from DS Arms two weeks ago and got today.

Comment

• Got my notice of shipped from Red X today...complete upper

Comment

• Received my notice of shipment today also.

Comment

• Fuck ds arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              Fuck ds arms
              I have had good luck with them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                Fuck ds arms
                Can't complain with a two week turn around of in stock items with a that's going on.

Comment

• Well I finally was able to function test my 7.5" upper from Redx this weekend works just fine didnt have any cycle issues. Overall I'd say I'm satisfied with their product and would purchase from them again.

Comment

• Originally posted by chevyhater01 View Post
                    Well I finally was able to function test my 7.5" upper from Redx this weekend works just fine didnt have any cycle issues. Overall I'd say I'm satisfied with their product and would purchase from them again.
                    excellent....wish mine would come in.
                    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• My buddies Red X showed up today. 556 16" M4. Ordered 12-27-2012.

He was pretty impressed with the finished product. I haven't seen it yet but it looks good in the pics. I am digging the stainless flash hider.

Comment

• Ordered same day, that's what I'm waiting on...

Comment

• I don't know of anyone besides Red-X that makes a stainless A2 birdcage flash hider. I have a few from them left over and they are very nicely machined pieces.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            I don't know of anyone besides Red-X that makes a stainless A2 birdcage flash hider. I have a few from them left over and they are very nicely machined pieces.
                            How do you feel about the dynacomps? Worth the money? I bought two extremes. Trying to decide wether or not to go ahead with it.

Comment

• RedX

Yea mine came in as well.
                              Well built. I have bought several, including .300BLK. Always pleased with their QC.

PSA lower(group buy),BCM Gunfighter charging handle,Timney 4.5lb trigger, full auto BCG(weight),anti walk trigger pins(magpul), Magpul BAD lever, Yankey Hill upper e-z pull take down pins, Luipold vari 2 1x4x20, trijicon 45* quick sights, magpul CTS stock.

less than a grand!

Comment

• Originally posted by MULEY4X4 View Post
                                How do you feel about the dynacomps? Worth the money? I bought two extremes. Trying to decide wether or not to go ahead with it.
                                I don't think I've seen one.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X