No announcement yet.

2014 DFWMustangs.net Range Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to try to make it. I already have an unopened box of clays, no thrower though. I'll also bring my 12x12 canopy.

I'd offer to make a gun rack but all of my tools will be in storage soon.

Comment

What time you guys plan on getting out there?

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
        I'm in. I have a new Stoeger I haven't even shot yet!

I would like to be able to sight in a rifle also.

(edit) - I have a canopy I will bring too.
        Joey, I'll be your loader��

Btw. I might shot a few holes in your camaro. Lol
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I'll have to check and make sure we don't have anything going on that day, but I would like to go. I'll update this post when I find out for sure.
          "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
            What time you guys plan on getting out there?
            Early like we usually do, I'll get there at 8am most likely, everyone else can show at 9am.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Early like we usually do, I'll get there at 8am most likely, everyone else can show at 9am.
              Cool, I'm in till 1 or 2, may have to leave around then. I'll bring the pelican case that's been sitting in my shop for you the past year.

Comment

Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
                Cool, I'm in till 1 or 2, may have to leave around then. I'll bring the pelican case that's been sitting in my shop for you the past year.
                *giggles like a school girl*
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                  I'll have to check and make sure we don't have anything going on that day, but I would like to go. I'll update this post when I find out for sure.
                  You should get gears done while you are in town.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

From the last one :

You guys want to do another shooting GTG? Shoots some clays at my range and do some pistol/rifle shooting? Just seeing if anyone is interested again, set something up for next month sometime maybe?

WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      His shop is literally down the street from this range.

Comment

Venus? Nothing but meth heads there.
                        Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        His shop is literally down the street from this range.
                        I was right!
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

That thought crossed my mind, but I can't fit all my stuff in the car.
                          "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                          sigpic

Comment

If we cant get some racks I can bring two or three long folding tables.

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                              If we cant get some racks I can bring two or three long folding tables.
                              That's always good. I have two folding tables myself, since we don't have gun racks we'll use tables.

Comment

I'm a maybe. Going out of country the next day. I do have some old ass reloads I want to burn up to free up space.

Comment

Working...
                                X