Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow, Dick Cheney looks horrible

Is he sick?

im pretty sure he has multiple heart surgeries etc.

Comment

His last heart episode was worse than they let on. He spent a while in the hospital.

Comment

Comment

Good, I hope that piece of shit rots in hell with the rest of his criminal pals.
          “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

He sold his soul to the devil...

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              He sold his soul to the devil...
              Maybe, but I had to LMAO at his comment about the Bush Library being the only "shovel ready" job in the country!

Comment

His heart is done...he has to be on an LVAD (left ventricular assist device)...I think he is on a transplant list but it is all hush-hush.

He is dead without that machine.

Comment

Originally posted by mr tinfoil hat View Post
                  Good, I hope that piece of shit rots in hell with the rest of his criminal pals.
                  Lol @ how misguided you are.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    His heart is done...he has to be on an LVAD (left ventricular assist device)...I think he is on a transplant list but it is all hush-hush.

He is dead without that machine.
                    how resilient are those machines? Are they efficient enough for long term?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

He's an android.

I'm not making a tired funny! Dick Cheney's new implant—a ventricular assist device—needed 'cause his heart is screwed, "leaves most recipients without a pulse because it pushes blood continuously instead of mimicking the heart's own pulsatile beat."

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        Lol @ how misguided you are.
                        LOL @ the truth butt hurting you.
                        “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

You have to be very careful with and mechanical external baboon hart.
                          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

He's been dead for 10 years. He's really a zombie.

Comment

Originally posted by cracker View Post
                              I LOL'd at the overclock him comment.

Comment

Working...
                              X