X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• These things are everywhere and I think they are badass-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• If the Bugatti Veyron was designed in 1945.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          These things are everywhere and I think they are badass-

WTF is that? the Holden version of the El Camino? I think I've seen em on Top Gear in the past.

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
            WTF is that? the Holden version of the El Camino? I think I've seen em on Top Gear in the past.
            They call them Ute's down there, been building them for decades.

Comment

• Maloo . Was slated to come state side till Obama killed off Pontiac . Should've dropped Buick instead.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veight7 View Post
                They are called Utes. Ford and Holden both make them. Some are just normal cars but they have SVT/SS versions of each. The Ford SVT one gives you the option of either a v8 or a twin turbo 6. The Holdens come with LS3 motors.

They are badass and very prevalent.

Comment

• Ute ..... short for utility vehicle . The one pictured is a Holden Maloo . Come on down under wonder. Work with me here.
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                    Ute ..... short for utility vehicle . The one pictured is a Holden Maloo . Come on down under wonder. Work with me here.
                    I know, the general term is ute. Just like we say truck for all brands of truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      These things are everywhere and I think they are badass-

Man I would kill to get one in the U.S... If only the wheel was on the proper side.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'd drive it either way .

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                          I demand more of this.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Ford has sick cars in Australia....
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• I like the early versions of the Ute's the best, these would make cool customs -

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                I demand more of this.
                                Camaro racing in German Touring Car Championship in 1984. This series would eventually become what was DTM.

Also in the field:

Alfa Romeo GTV6
                                Ford Mustang
                                BMW 635csi
                                MG Metro
                                Ford Capri
                                Volvo 240
                                Mazda RX-7

Here's a DTM Mustang of a little later vintage.

Comment

Working...
                                X