black2002ls Model Car Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    I think Mr. Barrett is an old guy. At least, that was the notion I got from creeping his FB account.

I think he may be referring to the dumb ass that tried to put me down.
    Oh I know...and my whole point was that the lazy useless one here is the old guy...and the badass productive guy is the millenial.

I'm proud to be a millennial baby!!! Gen X is just salty because we are the next great generation and the boomers have to be hard on us to make sure we can handle the torch they are passing. Gen X just rode the coat tails of the boomers and now they're getting steamrolled by the new greats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Oh I know...and my whole point was that the lazy useless one here is the old guy...and the badass productive guy is the millenial.

I'm proud to be a millennial baby!!! Gen X is just salty because we are the next great generation and the boomers have to be hard on us to make sure we can handle the torch they are passing. Gen X just rode the coat tails of the boomers and now they're getting steamrolled by the new greats.
      I definitely don't classify myself as a millennial. Xennial, I'm OK with. Part Gen X, part millennial. I'll be 36 this year.
      Originally posted by Leah
      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Typical millenial...thinking you get to "identify" as whatever you want.

Comment

Typical millenial...thinking you get to "identify" as whatever you want.
          yeah, yeah yeah.... I've worked with several true millenials, I damn sure don't fit in with them!

Comment

yeah, yeah yeah.... I've worked with several true millenials, I damn sure don't fit in with them!
            Dont fit in huh???? Is that because every one of you snowflakes think you're unique?!?

You're making this way too easy man

Comment

Dont fit in huh???? Is that because every one of you snowflakes think you're unique?!?

You're making this way too easy man
              Lol.

In other news. I just scored this. I didn't realize there was a 1/24 4 eye kit. Sooooo......now I need to finish my coupe body so I can build 4 eye coupes!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol.

In other news. I just scored this. I didn't realize there was a 1/24 4 eye kit. Sooooo......now I need to finish my coupe body so I can build 4 eye coupes!!

Can you do this one up to mimic one of the real actual Roush built pace cars used at the actual race? That’d be pretty sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  Can you do this one up to mimic one of the real actual Roush built pace cars used at the actual race? That’d be pretty sweet.
                  With enough reference photos, time, and someone who wants to buy it, it can be done.

My primary goal is checking the dimensions of the front fascia to see if it will match my coupe body so that I can cast copies.

Comment

• If anyone still checks this. I'm looking for collections to buy. I need some hobby funds!

If you know anyone selling kits, let me know

Comment

• I haven't updated in a while. Work is slowing down, so I'm trying to get motivated to build some stuff!

First off, I won a rosette at the Hunt County Fair, reserve champion in adult crafts for my 1/12 GT500.

Next, I have a couple of buiod offs going in some Facebook groups that I have been slacking on. Both need to be finished before the Plastic Society of DF/W's show first weekend in June. I'm using this 68 Chevelle to get motivated. The gray is Storm Gray metallic and the red is a special edition color I've had for 10 or 12 years called Devil's Venom from the now closed Cobra Colors.

Comment

• Dude, I need to get you all those kits I brought back from NC! They are boxed and sitting on my workbench.

Comment

• I dig it man. I started working on a replica of my van about a week ago. I need to get back on it. I've had a hard time getting motivated to do anything here lately.

Comment

• Yeah, I thought about all of those the other day. Lol

Comment

• A little work today, before I effed up my airbrush!

68 Chevelle progress

Re-working the wrangler car due to paint issues...
                              I changed paints, still Krylon for the blue, just a different type. I changed the yellow to Rustoleum farm and implement paint. This is what I used when I built this car 10+ years ago. The chassis is finally good. Krylon trublue then cleared with 2 part urethane clear.

Comment

• A little work on the 68 Chevelle. I started polishing the body and tidying up some interior details. I went with Gray flocking for the carpet to try and bring the gray from the body inside. Now I need to start making some decisions on the undercarriage for colors.

Comment

Working...
                                X